+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias 02/15 - "After Six"

Wow. Previews from "in 3 weeks" ( ) are blowing my mind.

This week rocked, too!

Quote Originally Posted by John

This week rocked, too!

Oh yeah...tonights episode was fantastic. The previews look like a lot of stuff is gonna come out once again. It sucks that Super-Millionare is taking the spot of Alias next week. Can't we get a break?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Man.... Sark is just so delicious... and he has a sexy first name too!! Tonight was positively HOT. And it's funny how I'm beginning to like Lauren now that she's all evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Man.... Sark is just so delicious... and he has a sexy first name too!! Tonight was positively HOT. And it's funny how I'm beginning to like Lauren now that she's all evil...

I thought the same about Lauren. Not to mention the obligatory black bra scene (yowzas ). She's definitely more likeable knowing she's a naughty trollop working for the bad guys.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Julian... Julian Sark. Interesting. But man... mmm! I love that name, Julian. I love it even MORE now that I know it's his first name

Was tonight the first time we've heard Sark's first name? I heard it, and thought "ah, that's it!", but wasn't sure if we've heard it before.

Any time you can have Melissa George in a black bra and garters is a good day out in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Was tonight the first time we've heard Sark's first name? I heard it, and thought "ah, that's it!", but wasn't sure if we've heard it before.

Any time you can have Melissa George in a black bra and garters is a good day out in my book.

I think it was. I thought the same thing. Kinda like a deja vu...just seems like a fitting first name for him.

I was in B&N the other day and picked up the latest edition of Alias magazine (really, I'm not that addicted) and realized that I needed a magazine to keep track of everything going on.

Last nights episode was awesome. QT has some really funny lines "...to the new haircut." I thought they were going to kill off Sark and I would've been pissed. He is one of the best characters in the show. The Melissa George scene had no complaints from me, I enjoyed it...because it was an important...plot...point...

I also am really hating this 3 weeks in between episodes, really annoying when you get into these shows and have to wait forever for a new one.

The time between episodes may be too long but they do make up for it. Very sexy ( Lauren ) and smart.

Two concerns though... Now that Vaughn has " died " a few times, ( Under water, stabbed by Sydney ) and Sydney has " died " & recovered from memmory wipe we know that no matter what they cannot get injured or die until at least the end of season cliffhanger. Running through the three level protection grid ( bullets, electricity and acid) was a waste of time. Absolutely no tension.
    The other thing. I love Marshall and think he is a great comic foil and a wonderful character in his own right but... come on...the whole in labour, get married, Weiss as minister, during the aforementioned Syd and Vaughn 5 minute amazing race was ridicolous.

Just a thought. If Sark is getting this close to Lauren then it hopefully means that Allison Doren ( Francie ) is truly dead.
    Originally posted by John
    Me too !!! Should be a good one.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

I wonder what kind of game Sloane is playing with the good Doctor?

He's got to have an end-game, he always does.

And when will Vaughn buy a clue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast