+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Passage, Part 1" 12/01

"Passage, Part 1" 12/01

Passage, Part 1

60 min.
    The Bristows share a twisted Thanksgiving in the first half of an action-packed two-parter.

With Sark (Derrick O'Connor) now on staff at SD-6, Irina (Lena Olin) grows increasingly uneasy about her ex-ally's motives. And her instinct is confirmed when Sark provides a band of rebels with the activation codes to six stolen nuclear weapons. Armed with intel on the group's locale, Irina barters for a release from CIA custody to help a reluctant Jack and Sydney (Victor Garber, Jennifer Garner) pose as a family on holiday in Pakistan, where one false move could blow their cover. Back home, Will has huge news for Vaughn (Michael Vartan) about Project Christmas.

Oooooh...it's a two-part deal. I'm prepared to expect the unexpected.

I wanna know what Francie's up to this week! I mean, they covered everyone but her...

And where has Dixon been this season? Syd hasn't worked with him at all, I don't think.

Woo-hoo! An action-packed 2 parter! I like it already.

Yeah, I've noticed that Dixon's been absent a lot. I hope they don't write him out, because I really like him. With Sark as part of SD6 and Irina helping out the CIA, I'm sure there will be tons of twists and mayhem. The show is getting better and better.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Well, I think they are trying to figure out what to do with dixon. He turned into a side piece and they haven't figured out how to make him important to the story line. like they did at the beginning when he thought she was a traitor.

Now I just got to remember to turn on the timer for the vcr, I get up three hours after the show goes off. to record both shows. or I'm screwed trying to figure out what had happened

Having both parents fighting while on the mission was a predictable story but it was still cool to watch Sydney yell at them to shut up. All 3 of them sure make a hell of a dangerous family of spies.

It had to be a shocker to Sloane when he received his wife's finger in the mail. I can't help but feel that Sark knows something about this.

On next week's episode, I think Irina will only pretend to turn on Jack and Sydney when they are captured just so she can gain the trust of their captors.

I'm almost positive that Sark's in on the deal regarding Emily. My thinking is that Sark wants to run SD-6 and take his seat on the Alliance, and is trying to freak out Sloane enough to help it happen.

And hey, if they're going to give us a 30-second lingering shot of a Bristow in a bra, why can't it be Syd?

Don't read anything extra into this John, but I would love to look as good as Lena at that age!

I thought last nights espisode rocked! I was getting a little bored because there didn't seem to be as much action as last season, but I have to admit that it is shapng up nicely!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

I don't know what Sark's up to...but I think he's an ally of Irina for some reason. Maybe they want to take over both the CIA and SD-6.

"Sydney, my father gave me this watch and I want to sex your monkey."

Wouldn't that have saved some time?

Also I'd rather see Lena Olin in a bra than one more shot of Nekked Sloane.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast