+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: 11:00pm-midnight Hour#11

11:00pm-midnight Hour#11

"Day 3: 11:00PM - 12:00 Midnight", Episode #311.
    Jack and the Salazars continue trying to get the virus from Michael Amador; President Palmer finds out what Sherry wants in return for her help against Alan Milliken.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, D.B. Woodside, Vincent Laresca, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Joaquim de Almeida, Jesse Borrego, Zachray Quinto, Josh Cruze, Greg Ellis, Penny Johnson Jerald.
    Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: January 27, 2004.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I think I basically gave up on this show. They bring back Sherry again!!, same old plot lines.... and Keen Eddie is on and I love that show too. I forgot to record 24 tonight... me thinks thats my subconscious saying give up on the show/
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I watched. I don't know why I watched. I could care less about the plot at this point. Except that Ramon just shot his brother Hector.

John,

Do you think that 24 is that bad? I think it's more in a slump rather than awful. Granted it has a "been there, done that" kind of thing, but I don't think it's as pathetic as people make it out to be.

I just think that we've (the fans of 24) have put the show up on too high of a pedestal, I don't think it's ever going to be as good as it was before (I would LOVE to be surprised) but it's better than many of the shows out there right now.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Weston, I don't think it's bad, I just think it's both predictable and the characters aren't compelling this season.

It was never this predictable. And in the past seasons, even if the main characters weren't compelling, the revolving-door of guest roles were. Not so this season.

That's kind of how I felt with most of the second season, some of it was too far fetched for me (Kim's storyline anyone), but it threw me for a loop at the very end. I mean up until that last little bit, I thought it was very predictable. So seeing how last season went, this isn't a surprise. I just don't hope they wait until the last episode to throw a curve ball at us.

I have to admit, the last minute of last night's episode threw a curveball at me. I never expected Ramon to shoot Hector.

That was a powder-keg waiting to blow, I'm just surprised it happen so soon.

I was cheering when Ramon finally stood up to Hector. Yay! Jack looked really upset when he heard Claudia died...I think Nina noticed. I also think she'll blow his cover next week....

And what kind of trouble will Chase get into??
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I'm curious about what kind of dirt Sherry has on Alan. It cracks me up that Kim has been relegated to CTU babysitter. And yeah, it sure seems like Nina picked up on Jack's feelings about Claudia. Although with Hector and Claudia both dead, that knowledge won't do her any good.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast