+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ER 02/05 - "Get Carter"

02/05 - "Get Carter"

Finally, a new episode.

ER
    GET CARTER
    02-05-2004 9:59PM

DR. CARTER'S VISITING GIRLFRIEND MAKES EVENTFUL IMPACT IN ONE WILD SHIFT; THANDIE NEWTON GUEST-STARS -- Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) makes the mistake of bringing his wide-eyed girlfriend Kem (guest star Thandie Newton, "Mission: Impossible 2") to observe the emergency room where she makes an impact -- wanted or not -- almost everywhere she wanders, ranging from an AIDS ward to the classroom and even in an unsanctioned ridealong with the paramedics. The complex Dr. Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) has a hard night and questions his abilities as he treats a variety of patients, including a young sledder who breaks his back in the snow and a elderly man with fluid in his lung. Meanwhile, Dr. Gallant (Sharif Atkins) accompanies the paramedics and is almost shot in a violent domestic dispute where he befriends a frightened boy, and Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes) dedicates a new center to Dr. Romano's memory that has everyone buzzing. Alex Kingston, Goran Visnjic, Maura Tierney, Sherry Stringfield, Parminder Nagra and Linda Cardellini also star..

I believe the ER ad said we will get 4 more new episodes.

about time!

I'm surprised they decided to memorialize Romano. They (and Carrie) didnt care enough to go to his funeral.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I haven't watched in a while. Romano's dead? Wow. He's been making me mad in reruns for years.

holy cow! nice post, really well constructed LOL I must have been distracted when I posted that yesterday

John: now while you are watching re-runs you have the satisfaction of knowing that karma does exist and Romano gets what's coming to him in the way of ..
    Click to see Spoiler:
    of firey helicopter crushing him to death.

I just had a thought, based only on "Dr. Weaver (Laura Innes) dedicates a new center to Dr. Romano's memory that has everyone buzzing". What if Weaver's baby was fathered by Romano (in vitro, I'm assuming)?

Just a wild idea.

That is totally wild!

I like it!

I like it too!

Seeing as February sweeps are upon us I wonder how Carter-Kem-baby storyline will work out? I don't see her just leaving and heading back to Africa with baby in tow, something crazy is bound to happen (they don't call it "Must see TV" for nothing). On a related note (Spoiler? in quotes below)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharif Atkins (Gallant) is leaving the show this spring (for a new show) - I wonder how and if it involves his sister or Pratt in any way?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

A repeat. That a let down! They did advertise a new episode for this week. Boooo!

Quote Originally Posted by brusch

Seeing as February sweeps are upon us I wonder how Carter-Kem-baby storyline will work out? I don't see her just leaving and heading back to Africa with baby in tow, something crazy is bound to happen (they don't call it "Must see TV" for nothing).
    Nothing helps ratings like a Bond girl!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast