+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Corner Gas

Ooh - a curling episode! I can't wait! HURRY!! HURRY HARD!!! (That's curling-speak for anyone who's wondering. )

I'm on a pretty tight budget right now, so I won't be buying the DVD's right away. But I have all the episodes on VHS anyway.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Jay
    You had the foresight to tape the shows. I didn't so I have no choice.

I'm looking forward to the curling episode as well.

I just remembered another upcoming episode. What's the name of the nearby rival town that causes Dog River's citizens to spit? Wollerton, Wilderton, something like that? Anyways, it will be revealed how the venomous feelings toward that town developed.

Hi Guys!

I'm finally going to check this show out - all the commercials have me interested!

Jay
    Dg, please do check it out and let us know what you think of the show.

Definitely - as long as it doesn't interfere with "One Tree Hill" (which it doesn't)

Don't ask...

FORT Fogey
    I watch!
    I love this show. And I did not sleep with Hank!

Here's a list of the upcoming episodes:
    1. The Brent Effect - Brent and Lacey decide where to take their relationship
    2. Wedding Card - Brent finds a valuable hockey card but gasp, his parents were never married?
    3. Smell of Freedom - Davis regains his sense of smell and Brent realizes just how little he knows about his friends
    4. Whataphobia - Lacey, Hank and Wanda wrestle with some fears while Oscar enlists Karen's help in some culinary revenge against Emma.
    5. Lost and Found - Oscar finds some perfectly good pants in the ditch...Brent and Hank try not to do each other any favours.
    6. Poor Brent - Brent tries to keep his new tv to himself leaving everyone in town thinking he's broke.
    7. Hero Sandwich - When the police start cracking down on jaywalkers, the only good news is lacey's new sandwich.
    8. Security Cam - Brent is surprised by what gets caught on tape when he installs a security camera at corner gas.
    9. Bingo Night - Wanda's skills as the new Bingo caller pleases everyone - except Emma.
    10. Mosquito Time - The buzz at Dog river is Hank is popular with everyone but mosquitos
    11. Slow Pitch - Baseball at Dog River and Brent's the pitcher
    12. American in Saskatchewan - Hank and Brent are made goodwill ambassadors to an American tourist who accidently visits Dog River.
    13. Pandora's Wine - Lacey introduces Oscar and Emma to fine wine and they may never forgive her for it.
    14. Doc Small - Dog river needs a doctor and Lacey is stuck with finding one
    15. Rock On - Brent's old band re-unites.
    16. Air Show - Lacey stays open during the air show
    17. Hurry Hard - curling puts Oscar and Brent on opposite sides.
    18. Harvest Dance - Hank falls for a road worker and invites her to the dance and lacey wonders why no one invited her.

I thought tonight's show was pretty good...though maybe not as sharp as it was last year???

FORT Fogey
    I LOVE this show... I missed today's episode though... but I still LOVE this show... I can't wait to see it again! It's just so darn funny, and it's CANADIAN (rarely do the two come together for a sitcom)

Jay
    I didn't think last night's show was as sharp or as funny as other episodes. However, I did like the part where Hank asked to borrow Davis' gun so he can take of some squirrels in his attic.

FORT Fogey
    *snorf* Yeah, that was hilarious. I love the Davis/Karen team, too. I think the actors work well together.

As a first time watcher I thought it was OK - some pretty funny parts. I'm thinking it's going to be like it was with "Trailer Park Boys". It took a couple of episodes to grow on me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast