+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fox to premiere "24inside" on 01/27 right after "24"

Fox to premiere "24inside" on 01/27 right after "24"

"24INSIDE" TO OFFER ORIGINAL AND COMPELLING CONTENT FOR ONLINE EXCITEMENT FOCUSED ON HIT SERIES "24"

Penny Johnson Jerald, Howard Gordon First Guests

Immediately following the 24 episode on Tuesday, Jan. 27, FOX.com will premiere "24inside" -- a live web show that airs from 10:00-10:15 PM ET (a warning will be posted advising viewers in other time zones that plot points may be revealed).

"24inside" will be similar to a standard entertainment talk show but it will be presented especially for the devoted fans of 24. With help from host Amanda Byram ("Paradise Hotel," "Miss World"), a lively discussion will ensue dissecting what happened on the episode that just aired. The audience will participate via in-studio comments, call-ins and e-mails. The guests for the premiere chat will be Penny Johnson Jerald ("Sherry Palmer") and executive producer Howard Gordon.

Additional details will be announced soon. "24inside" information can also be found on the 24 web site 24inside.com. Fans will be able to view "24inside" online for seven days.

24 is one of the most innovative and thrilling drama series on television. The series won 2002 Emmy Awards for writing and editing, and has now been nominated for a total of 20 Emmys in its first two seasons, including twice for Outstanding Drama Series and twice for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series (for Kiefer Sutherland). The series also has received seven Golden Globe nominations in total (Best Television Series Drama, three times; Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Drama, three years with Sutherland winning for 2001; and Best Performance by a Supporting Actor for Dennis Haysbert).

Created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, 24 retains its unique format in the third season. Each episode covers one hour of real time and the season's entire story takes place over one day.

24 is a production of Real Time Productions and Imagine Television in association with 20th Century Fox Television. Surnow, Cochran, Brian Grazer and Gordon are the executive producers.

*coughdesperateploytosaveasink ingshipcough*

The only person they could get to do it is Sherry?? She's had about 30 seconds of screen time this season. For those like me who didn't watch before this season, we have no clue who she is!! Oh, well, I probably won't make this a point in my schedule.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Gee, you think we aren't the only ones that are starting to leave the show? I may have to cruise the official site and read some boards there
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Premium Member
    I would have killed for something like that Season 1 or 2.

Now, I would rather they put their energy into better scripts.

FORT Fanatic
    Ok, I admit that I actually watched 24inside after the show last night...and I am positive that I could have put together a better show than that 15 minute thing where they tooke ONE phone call!

Anyways. Hi everyone! Haven't posted for a while, but always browse!
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

+ Reply to Thread