+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Everwood

Everwood

From the official site:

Everwood, Colorado is a charming and picturesque little town tucked in among the majestic snowy peaks of the Rocky Mountains. It seems nothing ever changes in Everwood... until the day the Brown family arrives, searching for a place to heal their wounds and find out for themselves if small-town values can survive in a rapidly changing world. In this compelling new WB drama, the Browns' arrival will eventually change the lives of every citizen in Everwood.

I saw this show last night.
    It was a little slow, but epsiodes where the basic story is set up often are.
    I would probably give it another look for Treat Williams if nothing else

I think this is a show that would probably appeal to teens or tweens in particular.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We flipped back and forth between this and the 'Skins game last night.
    We will probably watch again. My oldest son liked it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i actually liked it as well.

i'm looking for a show to play with my emotions like "once & again" did.

I thought it was a good show too. It wasn't just another 7th Heaven type show...thank goodness! It's realistic in terms of how a teenager might act in that situation. I was glad when Ephram and his dad started to talk at the end, but it seems that more conflict arises next week.

...Also, I don't think the move was that crazy on the dad's part. It's a peaceful place, and he's had one hectic life!

That little sister is so cute. I'm glad she made friends with that bully. As for Ephram, well, I'm glad he got all mad at that girl (what was her name again?). Her friends were mean!

ooh! i've not gotten to watch last night's epi yet. i will tonight or tomorrow and will get back to ya on it!

The Kissing Bridge...
    Dr. Brown (Treat Williams) and Dr. Abbott (Tom Amandes) must put their striking differences aside to educate the town of Everwood after several of their teenaged patients are diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. To make sensitive matters worse, Dr. Abbott has reason to suspect that his son, Bright (Chris Pratt), may have been intimate with one of the patients. Meanwhile, Ephram (Gregory Smith) pushes his romantic feelings aside to comfort Amy (Emily VanCamp) who is distraught over not being able to go to the Fall Dance with her boyfriend who remains in a coma.
    ~from the official site

It's on tonight!!!

Has anyone been keeping up with this show? It's actually pretty good. It's not always so wholesome like 7th Heaven. It's so cute how Delia had that crush on Bright last week.

Amy and Ephram..I think she's gonna try and break everything off, but somehow, something's gonna happen. Amy's weird...but she is hot.

I really liked last nights show. I was glad that Ephram and his dad were talking.
    I thought the little sister was so funny when she screamed when the guy from the woods came to the door.
    I also laughed out loud when the other Dr. kicked everyone out of the house

I watch every week, you'd think I'd have the names down by now!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast