+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

That's awesome, pink_princess! Pretty cool...in your original envelope and everything.

I didn't like Amy's last little thing with Ephram...about them playing games. I think she blew stuff out of proportion. I guess she gets over that. Also, I think Madison's big news is that she's pregnant!

Premium Member
    Pregnancy.
    What a shocker.

I wasn't too crazy about the finale mostly because it ended with that random dream. I mean, we know he "woke up" when his wife died. Yes, things have been different. That's no shocker either. Plus, I wanted more about Madison's situation. I mean, it sucks that this is happening, and Ephram shouldn't have to deal with it. I just feel bad for Madison having to go through it alone when they're both responsible. I know Andy is just being protective, but I didn't like his decision there. Ephram will find out, and he'll be pissed. I'm happy for Amy going to NYC to be with Ephram for periods of time. I'm also glad Harold got what he wanted...a chance to practice medicine, but I kind of liked his bagel shop idea. Next season looks eventful.

Season 1 just ended here, So I'm guessing Colin died right?

Yeah, he did.

Don't want to sound cold, but if he would have lived, it would just be season 1 all over again. So how is Season 2 looking? I'm guessing Season 2 here won't come out for another few months

Don't feel cold...I got over Colin really fast. I mean, it was sad that he died, but I wasn't affect much. Just to warn you, it takes Amy awhile to get over it. Season 2 is definitely good...much happens. Dr. Abbott's sister comes to Everwood, and Ephram has a new love interest for a while.

Anne Heche to Join Cast of 'Everwood'

1 hour, 14 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Anne Heche will join the cast of "Everwood," the WB drama about a Manhattan brain surgeon who relocates in a Colorado mountain town.

The actress, who has starred in the movies "Wag the Dog" and "Six Days, Seven Nights," will play the role of Amanda Carver, the Patron Saint of the town of Everwood, the WB announced. The show's main character, played by Treat Williams, becomes involved with Heche's character while helping her cope with her husband's paralysis.

Also joining the third season of "Everwood," which premieres 9 p.m. EDT Sept. 13, will be Scott Wolf, best known for his role on "Party of Five."

"Anne Heche is a phenomenal actress and, along with the addition of Scott Wolf, brings a great new sense of excitement to what is already an outstanding show," said David Janollari, the WB's president of entertainment.
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ple_anne_heche

They always leave "good and evil twin" from "Another World" off her acting credits.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    They always leave "good and evil twin" from "Another World" off her acting credits.
    I had almost forgotten she was Marley/Vicky. I'm not sure what I think of them adding her to the cast. It should be fun to watch Andy and Harold practice together.

+ Reply to Thread