+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

Are you serious? *Goes off to search for next week's preview*

"No sure thing"

Ephram (Gregory Smith) gets the wrong idea when Madison (Sarah Lancaster) tells him her roommate is going to be out of town, but the misunderstanding leads to an intimate moment for the couple. In other matters of the heart, Amy (Emily VanCamp) decides she's ready to have sex with Tommy (Paul Wasilewski), so she works up the courage to ask Dr. Brown (Treat Williams) to write her a prescription for birth control pills, and Andy makes the important decision to talk to Ephram and Delia (Vivien Cardone) about Linda (Marcia Cross) spending the night at their house.

Woah. Is this turning into Dawson's creek?

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Woah. Is this turning into Dawson's creek?
    Hmmmm, a very interesting turn of events!?!

Is it just me, or is it still REALLY weird when Ephram and Madison kiss? It just doesn't seem...mmm...passionate or soemthing.

I like Madison, but her and Ephram are kind of weird together. I think Tommy and Amy click okay though. I don't see Amy ever getting back with her family. Resolutions just aren't obvious to me. I don't see her coming out of her depression soon either. Funny how both couples decide to have sex around the same time, eh?

I wonder if they're really going to do it...

I watched the episode today. I wonder if Epram made the right choice by doing it with Madison(well, at least they made it look like they were doing it since they were unbuckling each other's pants).

New episode tonight...

"Unfinished Business"
    Amy (Emily VanCamp) moves back home, but finds adjusting to her old life difficult, especially after her parents (Tom Amandes and Merrilyn Gann) discover she's taking birth control pills and her former friends give her the major cold shoulder. Elsewhere in Everwood, Ephram (Gregory Smith) thinks Madison (Sarah Lancaster) is going to break up with him and Andy (Treat Williams) testifies on behalf of Nina (Stephanie Niznik) as she and her recently out-of-the-closet ex-husband (guest star Dylan Walsh) battle for sole custody of their son.

FORT Fan
    I am late jumping onto this thread, but I have watched, and loved, this show from the beginning. I think, on the whole, it is very realistic in that the characters are not too one-note, and that it is not too schmalty (7th Heaven, surely the most annoying show on television) or too inauthentically mature and crass (One Tree Hill and so many others). I also like that most episodes combine crisis with humor, the bitter with the sweet, etc.

That being said, I have not liked the Ephram/Madison storyline. Madison gets on my nerves - I do not like her bug eyes, her voice, her monotonous delivery of her lines, and I don't ever want to hear her "sing" with her band again. I am bery glad that this relationship seems to be over. I am also glad that Bright's character is being fleshed out (as much as a character like that can). I wonder if Amy's druggie boyfriend is really so easily out of the picture, or if things are going to get a little creepy there. (I don't like Delia so well just because I hate too cutesy American child actors). Everything else pretty much rings true for me.

Season Finale tonight all!!!

The Day Is Done
    Ephram (Gregory Smith) is on cloud nine after being accepted into Julliard's summer program, but his emotions are sent into a tailspin when Amy shares her feelings for him and asks that he stay in Everwood for the summer. Meanwhile, Dr. Abbott's (Tom Amandes) family thinks he's gone off the deep end when he decides to open a bagel shop in response to losing his malpractice insurance, and Andy (Treat Williams) learns a shocking revelation about his family.

Moderately unrelated note: back when he was on "The Untouchables" in the 90's (the syndicated series), I wrote to Tom Amandes and told him how much I enjoyed the show and asked for an autograph. I sent a PPD envelope, but couldn't find anything to send him to autograph, so I was just hoping he'd have a head shot. I never heard anything back, but when he did "Billboard Dad" and "Brokedown Palace," I wrote again, but heard nothing.

Fast forward years later and he's on Everwood (when the show first started). What do I get in the mail? Yep, a really nice personalized autographed picture of Mr. Amandes, along with a note about the new series he was doing.

It was the nicest thing, mostly because the picture was sent in the very first envelope that I'd sent him, at least four years ago. He (or his agent or whomever) kept it that long and remembered me when he had head shots and a series again.

(I still think he's the hottie of the show)

What a great story, pink_princess! If all actors could be like that... I like where they are going with his character. (even if it means selling bagels.)
    The Everwood thread is alive and well!
    Amy and Ephram are at it again, I'm not sure if it's a good thing.
    One thing I'm really happy about is more Bright air-time, the guy cracks me up.
    The prom episode a couple of weeks ago:
    "Bright to himself: "Can you believe it? Four dates. God, I rule."

+ Reply to Thread