+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

Everwood is back!
    I enjoyed tonight's episode, the thing with the woman and her dead husband was a little weird at first, I have to admit
    Rose was really mad.
    I'm still not really liking Ephram & Madison together...

So sad that the actress died

I'm so happy to have this show back! Yeah, the thing with the woman and her dead husband was odd but I liked the way it ended.

I'm not into Ephram/Madison either. Rose shocked me, but in a good way.

So sad that the actress died.
    What actress are you referring to?

Cryssa, the actress that played the woman with the dead husband died in November.
    That's her http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-14554

That's too bad. She's one of those faces where you know you've seen her in small roles a lot but can never put your finger on where you know her from.

Do they have an episode summary up yet?

That episode was great. The Tom/Rose stuff was intense...we hadn't really seen a lot of their stuff until recently. I have no clue how that whole Abbott family thing is gonna be resolved. Bright cracked me up amidst the craziness...the way he'd chuckle and diss Amy...haha! Anyway, I actually like Madison and Ephram. I can't even imagine Ephram and Amy together again. They've been so involved in other aspects of their separate lives. I'm also happy about Andy moving on and dating Linda. Good stuff.

Tomorrow night's episode...

"Controlling Interest"
    Dr. Brown (Treat Williams) tries to intervene when a bulimic high school champion wrestler (guest star Douglas Smith, Gregory Smith's brother) puts his life in jeopardy for an important tournament. Bright (Chris Pratt) is suspended from school after he fights with Amy's (Emily Van Camp) boyfriend Tommy (Paul Wasilewski). Linda Abbott (Marcia Cross) suspects that that Andy is reluctant to move their relationship to a more intimate level because of her HIV status. Finally, Ephram (Gregory Smith) is convinced that college student Madison (Sarah Lancaster) is embarrassed to be seen with him.

Great episode, again.
    I would've never guessed that the wrestling guy was Gregory Smith's brother! Thanks for posting that, Mdrio! I don't think they look alike that much
    Interesting stuff, the Abbotts are not near a resolution, it seems.
    I just love Bright, they should give him some more air-time. Amy is pissing me off And what about the "Julia" thing Andy said?
    I was sure that was going to be the end of him.

Btw, I like your avatar, Cryssa! (Just watched my first episode of the OC last week. I'm a little lost )

Yeah, I was expecting him to look more like Gregory Smith. I loved how Bright was all silent and mean to Amy. She's acting screwy.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Btw, I like your avatar, Cryssa! (Just watched my first episode of the OC last week. I'm a little lost )
    That was my first episode, too! But I adore Adam Brody.

I'm so glad we got to see more of Bright. He rocks! Amy really is acting screwy so I don't blame him for giving her the ol' silent treatment.

When Amy walked in on Edna and Irv... oh, boy.

Yeah, I can't see the resemblance between the Smith brothers. But I liked the story line with the wrestler with bulemia. It's not a topic that's on television often, which is another reason I love this show.

And what about the "Julia" thing Andy said?
    That was quite the slip up. I wonder what's going to happen there.
    Life's in technicolor
    Blues and reds so bright
    But in all the rainbows of the world
    I'm still in black and white.
    -A.C. Jones

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww...Ephram and Madison are going to at least attempt to do the deed. I dunno about this show, what do they think they are? One Tree Hill?

+ Reply to Thread