+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

Yeah as much as I want Amy and Ephram to get together, I am sort of happy that Ephram might get a chance at happiness, at least for awhile, in this "forbidden" relationship.

Hopefully Amy will snap out of it...and doesn't do something stupid next week at that party...
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I'm actually kind of glad that Ephram is moving on from Amy. She's gotten so screwed up lately. I don't how she'll ever come out of her black pit. I really like Madison...well, except for when she acts weird about the things between her and Ephram. That look Delia gave to her dad in the car...whoooo...that's a scary one! He definitely broke a promise.
    Sorry, I don't like Amy, she treats Ephram like, well you all know what she treats him like. And she only asks him to hang out if there is no one else, what is that all about? He did so much for her. Madison is cool, but seriously, how old is she. I can't figure it out. When ever she says he's to young, she makes herself sound like 40 lol. As for the look, that was one evil eye lol!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Madison and Ephram?
    Amy and the new dude? (Sorry, I can't remember his name)
    I was feeling so bad for the guy that got rejected He sang to her! So sweet

I actually liked Everwood tonight. Still not too sure about the whole Madison/Ephram thing...they don't really spark on screen that much. At least we finally got some numbers..there are 4 years between them. Not too bad.

The Amy/Tommy connection was great! I really like Tommy and the scene in the park just before the rain was downright romantic!

Once again, Dr. Harold Abott endears himself...loved his speech to his sister about needing to tell Andy about her secret.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

How sad was it to see Andy's face when she rejected him?!? AAAWWWW too sad!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

I actually like Tommy and Amy together...more so than Amy and Colin. I see potential, but I know Dr. Abott is gonna make a huge deal. Now, Ephram and Madison...they're pretty good together. I think they still need some development though. As for Linda and Andy, I don't know how that's gonna work. I doubt they'll break-up because of her HIV. Things will get interesting.

First thing, Dr. Brown storming out of the closet and yelling at Ephram & Madison
    Amy is gone, probably not too far away.
    Did you see the look on Delia's face when Dr. Brown and Linda kissed? Woah!

I know. Delia is really ticked now.

I really like Amy's new guy, Tommy. Personally, I think he's better than Colin. I hated when Dr. Abott was mean to him at the table. I think he really is reformed now. Plus, Tommy did say that he didn't do meth...just weed and alcohol. Not that that makes it better, but it shows that some of those rumors are false. Amy probably ran away to some stupid place.

Mdrio9, I see you have good taste in television.

Delia scares the crap out of me with those looks! I would be nervous if I was Linda, or Dr. Brown for that matter.

I just got hooked on Everwood this season so I can't comment on Colin. I sort of like Tommy and Amy, but it's too soon for me to really tell what I think of them.

I'm not into the whole Ephram and Madison getting together thing. Something about it. . .

I'm not putting much thought into Amy running away. Nothing will come of it, most likely.

The opening scene was priceless. I'm so glad I found this show. It can make me laugh AND cry. I love it.

Did anyone notice the lack of previews of the upcoming episode? I heard it was because there would not be a new one until January but who knows how reliable that is.

The WB has a summary up for the next new episode, but it actually starts up on January 19th...grrrr.

Family Dynamics
    When Andy's (Treat Williams) relationship with Delia (Vivien Cardone) is threatened after he breaks his promise not to date Linda Abbott (Marcia Cross), he decides to take his daughter on a special bonding trip to regain her trust. Andy is also surprised by Ephram's (Gregory Smith) emotional reaction to the relationship with Linda. The Abbott family is still in turmoil when Amy (Emily Van Camp) decides to live with Edna (Debra Mooney) and Irv (John Beasley), rather than playing by her parents' (Tom Amandes and Merilynn Gann) rules.

+ Reply to Thread