+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

I think Ephram and Madison will get into each other. That conflict can only lead to a relationship.

No, no, no! I am in total denial here! It looks like Ephram and Madison are going to get together in that whole hate & love entaglement that is so cliche in t.v. In addition, Andy and Dr. Abbot's sister may be getting together!?!

I don't believe it! Ephram and Amy are made for each other and they're in their junior year, so if they are going to have a meaningful relationship it better start soon. Andy and Nina will find peace with each other and then rub it in Nina's slimy husband's face.

Of course, I really don't see Amy getting over Collin any time soon and I see the whole Nina/Dr. Brown thing turning into a Niles/Daphne catastrophe if they let it go on too long.

Also, this new friendship between Bright and Emphram, mostly founded on Bright's desire to push Amy past grief, is really awkward. Collin and Ephram was cool, Bright and Ephram, not so much.

Let's get it together Everwood!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

well, they definitely brought in henry's sister for a love interest for dr. brown... so i think you're going to be disappointed wilde.

Aha! I knew there was something between Madison and Ephram. It appears that Amy's going to want a relationship with Ephram too. Another 'ol love triangle.

I think you're right, Mdrio.
    Delia made me
    Dr Brown: "WHERE did you learn that word?"

I am actually happy about Madison and Ephram. Amy had here chance. Besides she always treats Ephram like crap anyway. Btw, how old is Madison supposed to be?
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

I'm not sure. My guess is that she's a senior.

Yeah that is probably about right.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Okay, I am officially pathetic...but so is Everwood! I was yelling at the t.v. tonight when Ephram made his little speech to Madison. "I know that you're the only person that makes my sister feel like it's okay to be a girl, I know you want to kiss me". Blah, blah, blah...I know that Ephram and Amy should stop being babies and get together already.

Also, the whole Dr. Lauren Abbott having AIDS plot line..puh leaze!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I'm actually kind of glad that Ephram is moving on from Amy. She's gotten so screwed up lately. I don't how she'll ever come out of her black pit. I really like Madison...well, except for when she acts weird about the things between her and Ephram. That look Delia gave to her dad in the car...whoooo...that's a scary one! He definitely broke a promise.

+ Reply to Thread