+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

i've taped the last 2 episodes, but haven't watched them yet. i agree, it's a good show and far superior to lame-o 7th Heaven. that show has gotten VERY hard to take.

FORT Fanatic
    I really like this show. It's touching without being horridly sappy or blatantly religious, a la 7th Heaven (I don't think 7H started out that way, but now it's really bad IMO).

I really can't stand Amy's character. She's horrible! I did think it was nice when her brother walked with her during the lame-ass homecoming royalty ceremony.

I like what they have done with Amy's dad though; they've given him some depth. I loved it when he had all the people over to his house for dinner and then he kicked them all out. Too funny! I hope Everwood doesn't fall victim to ratings after being put on reruns for a month. That even made me stop watching for a while, and then I missed the first few new episodes.

oh my~! i so love this show too~!!! every episode i keep on begging for more~!!!

Clay Aiken is the first artist who made my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

okay, i finally caught up. i had 3 epis on tape that i watched yesterday. i really like the colin/ephram relationship. they are both great! i actually like amy, but she doesn't seem to be in the show as much as she used to be.

i couldn't believe that doc slept with gretchen, but i liked the way it was carried out.... his guilt and honesty with her. i see something happening between doc and the next door neighbor (nina?) though.

i LOVE that ephram is hooking up with colin's sister, lainie(?). they seem to have great chemistry and i love that it's bugging amy.

New episodes coming up...

The Miracle of Everwood- April 21
    As Andy makes the rounds with a Big Apple reporter who's in town to write a profile on the doctor, Colin struggles to convince everyone that his recovery is complete. Although he's mostly handled with kid gloves, his increasingly erratic behavior has not gone unnoticed by Ephram.

Moonlight Sonata- April 28
    As Ephram gears up for his first Everwood recital, the town is buzzing with rumors of UFOs and aliens after locals observe something strange in the sky. Meanwhile, Andy treats a lumberjack with unexplainable bruises; and a grounded Amy tries to keep in touch with Colin.

It's about time!!! It's been what, about 2 months?!

Did anyone watch this past Monday? Colin is getting a little scary...those mood swings.

The Charmin cha cha cha Freak Apple's Avatar
    Yeah I saw it. Freaky. Bright should just go tell his dad. Amy's being stupid asking Bright not to tell that Colin beat him up. Ack! Drama! Suspense! Plus, Ephram looked really pathetic and skinny when Colin was fighting him, hehe.
    "Earth can't POSSIBLY be round! If it is, then how come the people in China aren't falling off?" - my genius friend

i'm still watching! colin is totally wigging out. i don't understand why they can't understand that it could be something gone terribly wrong and just tell someone. i still think this is a great show.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I like it too. It's got a real nice "northern exposure" feel to it. But it's the episodes that dealt with the mother's death that sold me on it.

I really like the show. that Amy girl gets on my nerves tho.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

+ Reply to Thread