+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Everwood

Has anyone been watching this lately? I just caught a repeat of the episode from 1/20. Amy's really getting bitchy. She needs to fugre a lot of stuff out. I think she's a lot of the reason that Colin's uncomfortable. I think it's cool that Colin and Ephram are becoming friends.

gee Mdrio, the post above you says I watch every week, then BAM, I don't think I've seen it since I posted that.

They had repeats forever, and I guess I started watching something else

I know they have the easyview Sunday (I missed Smallville this week too) so maybe I can catch both of them!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I was kind of surprised in TV Guide. 6 months ago, they were saying that the new show Everwood sucked eggs. Now, they just had a blurb in the new issue, claiming that it's been "one of the great shows of the fall season". What? Maybe they should go back and see what they wrote about it back when the fall season started...

I hate when mags do that.

In all honesty it was slow at first (well, it's still slow, but it's that kind of show) also when it started I was skeptical, but knew it had potential so kept watching. Then they screwed up by having freakin' repeats from Thanksgiving to last week or something.

Pisses me off.

It really is a good show. It's not all fluffy and la-la like 7th Heaven.

Cali, just to let you in on whats happening...Colin's back at school, so there's a new twist. Colin wants to be friends with Ephram cuz Ephram doesn't know him. So, he doesn't have to live up to any expectations. Amy's really perturbed by that, so there's quite a bit of drama right now.

how does Ephram feel about it?
    I can't decide what to think about Amy. Sometimes I really feel for her and like her, then other times I just want to give her a smack

Well, when Colin first approached Ephram, Colin said stuff like..."You're the new kid from NY. Ephram Brown, right? Your dad saved me, right? That's what everyone tells me." He would invite Ephram to the popular lunch table and stuff. Then, Colin told Bright to be nicer cuz Ephram's "one of them" now. That night, Amy comes to Ephram's and asks why he's being all buddy-buddy with Colin. Ephram gets mad cuz Amy's a bitch, so he tells her to leave. The next day, Bright picked Ephram first for his team in gym. Ephram was all confused. There's some funny monologue at this moment. You really should see it. Then, Colin offered him a ride home with Bright and Amy. Ephram got all mad when Colin started insisting. He was all..."You can just go back to ignoring me now. Don't use my dad as an excuse to be my friend." (stuff like that) The next day...Colin tells Ephram about how he feels like he doesn't hafta live up to expectations with him. He said they were both new and all that. Then, they walk off as friends, and you see Amy looking at them in the background.

cool Mdrio
    I think I missed the replay of it too.
    Do you like Colin?
    He seems cool. Like he's really confused and truly needs Ephram.
    Good Show.

I LOVE Everwood! I think that it's definitely one of my favorite shows and I think it's one that can appeal to the whole family. I watch it with my mother and both of us love it.
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

I feel really bad for Colin. I hope something changes for him. I don't want him to be tormented so much. He doesn't need that! Also, what will he say when he finds out about Amy and Ephram??

+ Reply to Thread