+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sex and the city

FORT Fogey

Sex in the city

Does anyone watch this?? What do you think about the new plot lines this season?
    What will Carrie do? I am wondering if she will end up in Paris w/the artist at the end.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Does anyone watch this?? What do you think about the new plot lines this season?
    What will Carrie do? I am wondering if she will end up in Paris w/the artist at the end.

I've been watching. I'm not sure what Carrie will do. I know that Mr. Big is supposed to come back for a few episodes to stir things up. So we'll see what happens.

I'm definitely watching it, and although I really like the Russian, I am rooting for Big!! lol :-)

I just read that they're shooting alternate endings with Big, so it seems so far not even they are sure how it will end up .....

I also wonder how Samantha will end up.... Seems like she keeps bouncing back to Smith .... whether she likes it or not
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I'm totally addicted. For some reason I'm thinking Carrie will end up with Big...may be wishful thinking though.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Samantha and Smith...I didn't think he'd stick around after she cheated on him with that jackass Richard.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Just curious...and I'm not even quite sure where I heard this anymore...but they were saying that Sarah Jessica was having problems dealing with the ending of the series and she hadn't even read the final 2 pages of the last episode's script??

I'm not sure where I want it to go...other than not off the air darnit. The most "shocking" ending to me would be Carrie staying single and loving it and Samantha and Smith ending up at the altar after his standing by her side thru the cancer ordeal. Doubtful that would happen, but it would be one of the odder possibilities.

As much as I'm loving Alexander, I'm also rooting for a big Big return in the end and it ending with something really simple like him finally telling Carrie his name (since it's never been revealed).

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I *so* wish I got HBO still, but since moving back to California, I don't get any of the premium channels.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Just curious...and I'm not even quite sure where I heard this anymore...but they were saying that Sarah Jessica was having problems dealing with the ending of the series and she hadn't even read the final 2 pages of the last episode's script??

I'm not sure where I want it to go...other than not off the air darnit. The most "shocking" ending to me would be Carrie staying single and loving it and Samantha and Smith ending up at the altar after his standing by her side thru the cancer ordeal. Doubtful that would happen, but it would be one of the odder possibilities.

As much as I'm loving Alexander, I'm also rooting for a big Big return in the end and it ending with something really simple like him finally telling Carrie his name (since it's never been revealed).

I don't think that ending is too far fetched it would be fun to see Sam attached to Smith since he is absolutely golden!! And Carrie being content to be single going back and forth between artist and Big! I bet a million we will NEVER know Bigs name!

So how many more episodes are left? Does anyone know? If there are not that many then i guess i plan to rent or buy some seasons

FORT Fogey
    There are 5 episodes left ahhhhhh

I just watched the 12 episodes from season 1 this weekend (Got it for Xmas) & I must say... I will be really disappointed if Carrie & Big don't end up together, one way or another (doesnt have to be marriage..maybe an alternative relationship like in "4 weddings & A funeral" for instance..).

I do like Alexander but Big has been there from episode one, how could they not put them together in the last episode.... honestly ... lol. I'm planning to get the other seasons on DVD as well, but I figure it'll have to wait and see if the ending is one I accept lol

Ok I had to get that off my chest.... *grin*
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast