+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sex and the city

I read in US weekly , I think, that the women will cosider a few reunion shows. They would be pay per view types. That might be fun too. I will sure miss those girls though.

So which character are you most like?

I think I tend to be a lot like Charolette. I am very traditional, shocked by a lot and somewhat of a priss. Of course I would love to think I am like Carrie but I know I don't have quite the independance she has or the quick wit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadoe
    I read in US weekly , I think, that the women will cosider a few reunion shows. They would be pay per view types. That might be fun too. I will sure miss those girls though.

So which character are you most like?

I think I tend to be a lot like Charolette. I am very traditional, shocked by a lot and somewhat of a priss. Of course I would love to think I am like Carrie but I know I don't have quite the independance she has or the quick wit.

Wow, those reunion shows would be fun to watch. It's just not going to be the same without them

I think I'm a combination of Charlotte and Carrie. I'm traditional, but have the independence like Carrie.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It isn't going to be the same without them. I loved Kim. She did a great job.
    But, why is everything coming to end at the same time. We are going to have to change out whole schedule

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I'm a total Charlotte
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    I'm a total Charlotte
    I'm mostly a Charlotte with a little Miranda thrown in.

I read that there will 'probably' be a samantha show...which is great, but Samantha is just a little too over the top for me and I probably wouldn't watch her show much, it just won't be the same.

Sunday night I am turning my phone off, bolting my doors, and telling my boyfriend he better not dare call, visit or even think of me until 10:00 pm - then I'm getting my tissues and some chocolate ice cream and saying good-bye to the girls.

PS - I have bid on an ebay auction that tells how to get the boxed set dvd of seasons 1-4 for FREE by answering a bunch of personal questions on the www. I will share the info after i get it for anyone interested in such a thing.
    Hey...I'm cheap, what can I say? I will buy the set at full price if I HAVE to...but whats better than free?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I don't have HBO, and so far I rent my Sex and the City DVDs from Netflix, and so far I only watch the second disc of season 4...but I'm glad to hear Big is going after Carrie

I'm sorry, but I'm not glad at all that Mr Big is back. I think he's much too old for Carry. And Aidan, for example, was much cuter.

FORT Fogey
    I am just sad that tonight is the last night!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Just popped in to say "good-bye" to 4 old friends. This was one of the best written shows in a long time and really hit the nail on the head with its truthful depiction of how girls bond and think. I haven't been able to watch it this last year (no more cable) but until then, I've loved every episode and can't wait to hear all the spoiler commentary later. It has to end with "BIG".

I would love to have the full boxed set!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Just popped in to say "good-bye" to 4 old friends. This was one of the best written shows in a long time and really hit the nail on the head with its truthful depiction of how girls bond and think. I haven't been able to watch it this last year (no more cable) but until then, I've loved every episode and can't wait to hear all the spoiler commentary later. It has to end with "BIG".

I would love to have the full boxed set!!!
    I have seen a lot of the seasons in the used dvd sections of rental stores. They are fun to have.

+ Reply to Thread