+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sex and the city

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    Anybody watch last night? I couldn't believe Miranda, of all people, wanted Big to go after Carrie! She doesn't seem very happy in Paris anyway...I just knew Big was coming back in the end...
    Yes I am not surprised by a "Big" ending at all....I actually cried a few times last night during the show - I guess knowing it was the next to the last time I'd see "the girls". I'll be one of the 1st in line for the season 1-6 dvd boxed set!
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I cried too, even though I was mad at myself for doing so.

And I'm sorry, but I'm so in love with the character of Big. I don't like the thought of her ending up with the Russian. We've been emotionally invested in the Big/Carrie relationship for all these years, and damn it - I want my payoff, no matter how contrived and unrealistic it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    I cried too, even though I was mad at myself for doing so.

And I'm sorry, but I'm so in love with the character of Big. I don't like the thought of her ending up with the Russian. We've been emotionally invested in the Big/Carrie relationship for all these years, and damn it - I want my payoff, no matter how contrived and unrealistic it might be.
    I don't think there is any other way for the show to end well.

I cried when the girls met for "the last supper"
    I cried when Carrie lost her necklace. and I cried when Samantha was giving her speech.

I seriously need to seek medical attention.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

lol...you and me both...I was a crybaby too during last episode.

and Amanda you are SO right!! We have invested a lot of time in this Big/Carrie relationship, it would be straight out mean & disappointing to have her end up with the Russian.

Go Get her big!!! woohoo :-) Damn....only 1 episode left .... =/
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I don't think there is any other way for the show to end well.

I cried when the girls met for "the last supper"
    I cried when Carrie lost her necklace. and I cried when Samantha was giving her speech.

I seriously need to seek medical attention.
    Oh I'm so glad to hear there are others out there that cried. My husband was looking at me like I was a lunatic. Maybe we could start a program to help us deal with the show ending. LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Oh I'm so glad to hear there are others out there that cried. My husband was looking at me like I was a lunatic. Maybe we could start a program to help us deal with the show ending. LOL
    I know it is going to suck! I've spent every Sunday night with the girls it will seem like I've lost 4 long lost friends!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I know it is going to suck! I've spent every Sunday night with the girls it will seem like I've lost 4 long lost friends!

All I have to say is have your box of tissues ready. I know I will.

The girls are going to be on Oprah for their only interview all together.
    Last edited by combatcutie; 02-17-2004 at 05:01 PM.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    did you guys see the cast on oprah?

I was devastated...this sucks bad...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    did you guys see the cast on oprah?

I was devastated...this sucks bad...
    Oh no I would have loved to saw that! I am still at work when Oprah comes on. Here is a copy of an email I got this morning from the HBO fan site.

"It's the end of an era"

For six wonderful seasons, we've followed the lives of Carrie Bradshaw and her friends...but the party is coming to an end. It seems as if our Ms. Bradshaw is going to run off to Paris with Petrovsky, leaving Charlotte, Miranda, Samantha and New York City behind. Does Carrie's true happiness lie an ocean away? Find out on the series finale of Sex and the City, airing Sunday, February 22 at 9PM ET.

Sex and the City: A Farewell

Take a look back at all six seasons of Sex and the City with two retrospectives presented by HBO. These retrospectives contain exclusive interviews with the stars of SATC, exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and other features that will grab the attention of any fan. Don't miss these looks back, airing Sunday, February 22 at 8PM ET...right before the series finale of Sex and the City.

This show coming to an end is like loosing 4 of your best friends. We have been through so much with them and they have taught us so much. All I have to say is if the finale is anything like seeing the girls on Oprah have your box of tissues ready. It will be a crying fest Luckily we have DVD's to watch.

+ Reply to Thread