+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sex and the city

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Petrovsky has to go....he's so boring...but this is coming from a woman who was pissed when Berger got the boot...ugh
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I agree, Petrovsky is getting dull... and he's bringing Carrie down with him .... Big has to come back... it won't be complete if not

I loved Berger.... He was adorable.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    Petrovsky has to go....he's so boring...but this is coming from a woman who was pissed when Berger got the boot...ugh
    Oh, me too!!! I love Ron Livingston, and I was so bummed when they booted him.

I hate Petrovsky....if they end the series with Carrie and him together, I will be more than upset. I just don't buy it. Big has to come in and save the day.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom
    Oh, me too!!! I love Ron Livingston, and I was so bummed when they booted him.

I hate Petrovsky....if they end the series with Carrie and him together, I will be more than upset. I just don't buy it. Big has to come in and save the day.
    I don't like the russian...he assumes that Carrie will just up and go with him leaving her career, any hope of having children, her friends, etc. behind. At least Mr. Big never assumed that Carrie would drop everything for him. I don't want Carrie to end up with Mr. Big either though...their relationship seemed sort of off and on pathetic. Aiden is a daddy now...so I guess that's out. Berger was great...

I think Samantha might end up with Smith - how could she not? He is gorgeous and shaved his head for her!! I love that Miranda is with Steve now. The only wrap up I really REALLY want to happen is for them to let Charlotte get pregnant!! I'm addicted...I'm going to miss this show...
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

What is the title of your favorite episode?

I am hella bummed that SATC is ending in 2 more episodes

I love this show..it has some of the funniest and smartest writing of any sitcom that I've ever seen!

I am hoping that in the end Carrie stays single (someone has to) I don't really like her with Big..thier relationship is too dysfunctional..I liked Berger until he went freaky at then end,and Aidan was ok but too boring for Carrie I thought.

For all of you die-hard fans out there, I couldn't help but wonder.. :rolleyes ,what was your favorite episode of the entire series?

I think my favorite episode of the entire series was 'My Motherboard,Myself'
    which is the one where Miranda's mother dies,Carrie's computer crashes and she freaks when he buys her another one,Samantha loses her orgasm,and Charlotte overthinks the flowers for the funeral.

A close second fave would be the one where Charlotte gets married,Samantha f---s one of the best men,Miranda goes speed-dating and pretends to be a flight attendant so she can get a date to Charlotte's wedding,and Carrie finally confesses to Aidan that she's been having an affair with Big.

I was just wondering if you all had any faves....let me know!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Well....Carrie did the groomsman.....but...ok..

My favorite is the one from last season when Big had his surgery....he was so vulnerable....very cool moment I thought...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

no, no no no NO Carrie can NOT move to France with that russian! What happens when he "is done" with Paris like he "is done" with New York? Oh Carrie, don't go, listen to Miranda............. and go seek comfort with Big! lol Maybe they can just be a "modern couple" kind of...gosh who knows, I can't wait to see the final epsiode but then again I CAN wait cause I do'nt want it to end!

Hmm...favorite episodes...oh gosh, that's really tough, I really love them all..well almost all. I HATE the episode where Carrie compares guys she meets to people in a "freakshow" & she finally finds a normal guy & screws it up by being so obsessed with finding a flaw that he catches her going through her stuff... & breaking open his locked box.

I like one of the first ones, where Carrie starts getting comfortable with Big & "breaks wind" (lol) one day while they're still in bed....& in the end she lets her guard down & starts being herself with Big & realizes that it's not such a big deal, take it or leave it.

I also like the one where Carrie gets arrested (well she doesnt go to jail but almost...) for smoking a joint...the one where Charlotte meets other girls at the bar who are out on a bachelorette party & up to that point she has felt bad because its her second wedding & she shouldn't be as excited to get married, but meeting the other bride-to-be cheers her up... And in the end, all 4 are sitting in a late night cafe eating ice cream & laughing. I think that may be my favorite one...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Ok...I just read my last one and realized the first part made no sense..

What I meant was I thought the one where Carrie did the groomsman was better.

There, I feel better.

It has happened more than once

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    Well....Carrie did the groomsman.....but...ok..

My favorite is the one from last season when Big had his surgery....he was so vulnerable....very cool moment I thought...
    Hey beezwax...I was referring to Charlotte's first marriage to Trey...but..ok...since you are a fellow Tori lover, I'll forgive you

And Wynd!!! You are soooooooo right!!!! Carrie cannot and should not go to Paris with that horrible Russian..why is she being so stubborn???? And why aren't the other girls saying something? I have to admit, I didn't want Carrie to end up with Big,but at this point, I'm PRAYING for it!! Aleksander didn't even laugh at Samantha's vibrator story!! How can you not laugh at Samantha? I hope she comes to her senses..and apologizes to Miranda..lol.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Anybody watch last night? I couldn't believe Miranda, of all people, wanted Big to go after Carrie! She doesn't seem very happy in Paris anyway...I just knew Big was coming back in the end...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread