+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dawsons creek info pleeeeese xx

FORT Newbie

dawsons creek info pleeeeese xx

Hi, hope I've posted this thread right - my first one you see.

I'm after some info on dawsons creek pretty please. In England as you probably know we get to see shows about 10years after they are shown in america - slight exageration I know.....anyway, the final series is showing over here at the moment, but it is on at a time I dont get chance to watch it. Can someone please tell me who joey ends up with - is it pacy or dawson? and what happens with pacy's girlfriend - joeys roomate (ahhhhhh, cant remember her name!!) if it is pacy joey end up with??? hope that made sense

Thanks Loads xxx
    ~~I believe in a thing called love~~
    'The Darkness'

Swing Low sweet chariot....England I salute you!

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose
    Hi, hope I've posted this thread right - my first one you see.

I'm after some info on dawsons creek pretty please. In England as you probably know we get to see shows about 10years after they are shown in america - slight exageration I know.....anyway, the final series is showing over here at the moment, but it is on at a time I dont get chance to watch it. Can someone please tell me who joey ends up with - is it pacy or dawson? and what happens with pacy's girlfriend - joeys roomate (ahhhhhh, cant remember her name!!) if it is pacy joey end up with??? hope that made sense

Thanks Loads xxx
    It has been a while since the finale aired here, so I don't remember everything, but Joey and Pacey ended up together. I am sure you can find a recap or some more info if you search www.google.com. Just type in "Dawson's Creek", including the quotation marks and you should find some fansites. Good luck!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

to the FORT English Rose

I found only one thread on the FORT related to Dawson's Creek in "Other non-Reality TV shows
    Dawson's Creek

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for your help guys....I didnt mean to post this in the alias thread - oops xx
    ~~I believe in a thing called love~~
    'The Darkness'

Swing Low sweet chariot....England I salute you!

+ Reply to Thread