+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screen Actors Guild Nominations Announced

Screen Actors Guild Nominations Announced

TELEVISION:

Actor in a TV movie or miniseries: Justin Kirk, Angels in America, HBO; Paul Newman, Our Town, Showtime; Al Pacino, Angels in America, HBO; Forest Whitaker, Deacons for Defense, Showtime; Jeffrey Wright, Angels in America, HBO.

Actress in a TV movie or miniseries: Anne Bancroft, Tennessee Williams' The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone, Showtime; Helen Mirren, Tennessee Williams' The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone, Showtime; Mary-Louise Parker, Angels in America, HBO; Meryl Streep, Angels in America, HBO; Emma Thompson, Angels in America, HBO.

Actor in a drama series: Peter Krause, Six Feet Under, HBO; Anthony LaPaglia, Without a Trace, CBS; Martin Sheen, The West Wing, NBC; Kiefer Sutherland, 24, Fox; Treat Williams, Everwood, WB.

Actress in a drama series: Stockard Channing, The West Wing, NBC; Frances Conroy, Six Feet Under, HBO; Tyne Daly, Judging Amy, CBS; Jennifer Garner, Alias, ABC; Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: SVU, NBC; Allison Janney, The West Wing, NBC.

Actor in a comedy series: Peter Boyle, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS; Brad Garrett, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS; Sean Hayes, Will & Grace, NBC; Ray Romano, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS; Tony Shalhoub, Monk, USA.

Actress in a comedy series: Patricia Heaton, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS; Lisa Kudrow, Friends, NBC; Debra Messing, Will & Grace, NBC; Megan Mullally, Will & Grace, NBC; Doris Roberts, Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS.

Ensemble in a drama series:CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS; Law & Order, NBC; Six Feet Under, HBO; The West Wing, NBC; Without a Trace, CBS.

Ensemble in a comedy series:Everybody Loves Raymond, CBS; Frasier, NBC; Friends, NBC; Sex and the City, HBO; Will & Grace, NBC.

For the SAG nominations for movies, click here.

And Joan of Arcadia didn't get any nominations at all?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I still want to know who the hell keeps voting for Everyone Loves Raymond 'cuz it wouldn't be my first choice.. or even my 6th! Someone is going to have to point out what is so spectacular about this lam-o show. :mad:

Ili JoA most certainly deserved SOMETHING. It's a fantastic show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I still want to know who the hell keeps voting for Everyone Loves Raymond 'cuz it wouldn't be my first choice.. or even my 6th! Someone is going to have to point out what is so spectacular about this lam-o show. :mad:
    I agree 100% Dux. I've tried several times to watch that show and every time I just sit there going WTF? A total POS IMO.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    And Joan of Arcadia didn't get any nominations at all?
    I know, Ili...that's one show I was sure would get nominated in some category...

I really hope Anthony La Paglia wins for WAT, I really like both him and the show.

Big ole yawner that Everybody Loves Raymond gets nominated for loads again and Will and Grace which I think is a massive pile of crap.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll agree with you on ELR, fluff, but I've gotta disagree on W&G. IMHO, it's back on the upswing after it got mired in the "Will and Karen Show" for a while...

I would concede that I likely haven't seen enough episodes Lobes.
    I've probably seen about half and dozen and whereas the audience was laughing like hyenas we sat mystified as to what they could possibly find funny.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm torn! Will I be rooting for Anthony Lapaglia aka "Jack Malone" or Threat Williams from Everwood?

Nearly every single actor from ELR has a nomination. If there was a dog in that show, I'm sure he would be nominated too. :rolleyes

I'm taking comfort in some of the above posts. I honestly thought I was the only person on the planet who didn't like "Raymond."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast