+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: 10:00-11:00pm Hour#10

10:00-11:00pm Hour#10

"Day 3: 10:00PM - 11:00PM", Episode #310.
    The Salazars interrogate Chase about CTU's plans to seize the virus; a onetime supporter sabotages Palmer's presidency.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, D.B. Woodside, Vincent Laresca, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Joaquim de Almeida, Vanessa Ferlito, Jesse Borrego, Zachray Quinto, Josh Cruze, Greg Ellis, Gina Torres.
    Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: January 13, 2004.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Woo-Hoo! More of the President's exciting storyline.

For anyone who missed it:

Allan Milliken wants the President to fire Wayne, but of course David refuses to be pressured. Wayne meets with Allan's wife, Julia, to see if she could get her husband to back off. She will, but only if Wayne starts seeing her again. He refuses. He then goes to David and offers to resign. Our fearless Prez turns down the offer. David calls Sherry and sets up a meeting with her. Why does it seem his ex-wife is the only one who can bail him out of a jam?

Back at CTU, they have managed to pinpoint Jack's location through phone contact between the Salazars/Jack and the "double agent" Gael. Things are a little tense between Tony and Michelle. And Chloe's babysitter has something better to do and drops Chloe's infant off at CTU. Boss Ryan isn't impressed. (OK, seriously, this Chloe storyline has to be going SOMEWHERE doesn't it?)

Down in Mexico, Claudia's son tells Hector that Mommy is packing a suitcase so she and Gramps can flee. (Children should be seen and not heard.) Claudia talks her way out of it. Chase continues to be tortured. One of Salazar's hench-thingys puts a bullet through Chase's hand. But our guy gives up no info. Claudia sneaks him a knife, and they fight their way out. But not before Chase cauterizes his wound with a hot poker. Ow! He, Claudia, her dad, and her son escape in a truck. Tony has arranged for someone to meet them and get them to the U.S. But alas, the lips will never make it. During the escape, Claudia takes a bullet to the head and dies.

Meanwhile, Jack and Ramon locate Nina in an abandoned church. Jack sneaks in and tries to bargain with her. Nina's buyer is paying her $2 million to obtain the virus. Jack tries to convince her that the Salazars would pay her $20 million. She's still skeptical of his motives. He says he can never return to the U.S. after breaking Ramon out of prison. She makes a phone call and verifies this. (Must've called 1-800-traitors'R'us.) He also says Kim never forgave him for what happened to her mother, and he wants to send his share of the money to her. Nina kills her own henchman, asks "Can you ever forgive me for killing Teri?", and leans in for the kiss.

10:59:58.....10:59:59.....11:0 0:00.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ya know, we haven't seen Jack coughing or sweating in a while. Was his addiction withdrawl thing all an act??

He took those pills Ramon gave him...
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by weston
    He took those pills Ramon gave him...
    Oh thats right, thanks Weston I was curious about that one too.

BOOOOOO state of the union address.

I was just thinking the same thing. Can't they do these political things in the afternoon?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I finally watched this ep last night(during the state of the union!) and I wasn't so surprised when the Prez called Sherry. Of course he is going to call that coniving bitch when he needs help dealing with another schemer!

I was surprised that Chase didn't have the tailgate on the escape truck UP. Hello? Even that thin metal would stop a handgun bullet at that range! Poor Lips!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yeah, the tailgate thing bugged me too. I liked Claudia. And no episode last night really sucked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast