+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Miami ratings

CSI: Miami ratings

Can you believe that 2 weeks ago (11th-17th), CSI: Miami was #4 in ratings for the WEEK?

It beat Survivor, the Bachelor "tell-all" show, and everything else on the air except CSI, ER, and Friends...

I'm simply amazed that this pile of crap is drawing so many viewers.

I'm telling you, they got the dream time spot. Other than football, there is nothing on Monday nights. We've watched Miami the past two weeks for that reason alone....yeah, I know, we could turn the darned TV off
    Our TV wouldn't know what to do if it was off
    I can't wait for the Shield to start. I'm pretty sure that it is scheduled for 10pm on Mondays... I hope anyway.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I HATE this show.

I don't get it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Remember, it jumped last week because of all the rifle and clevage shots of Emily Proctor.

I am confident that CSI-M will return to free fall in the coming weeks...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

After I posted this, I checked out the full-season top 20, and CSI: Miami is in the #5 spot for the entire season to date.

Why????

JR.
    My guess would be that you have football and wrestling, and then whatever else. I think the "whatever else" people get sucked in by the CSI in the title.

Well, I watch it to see what stupid things Horatio is gonna say. I spend the whole episode mocking him and dissing him. That's why I watch it. Maybe other people do the same. That's the only reason I can think of.

I have yet to see a single episode. You guys have cast your spell on me. When I hear about all the hubbub the show gets and their great ratings, I just tell myself...yeah, these are probably the people that kept Baywatch on the air for so many years. If my FORT friends say it sucks, then it must be so.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread