+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boston Public

Boston Public

I really like this show but don't get to see it very often because of it coming on opposite Fear Factor.The corpse in the closet prank made me LOL.And i couldn't believe they handcuffed the principal and marched him out through the school in front of all the students.It was clearly self defense and i can't see how anyone could find just cause to charge him with a crime.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Re: Boston Public

Woo-hoo! Another Boston Public fan!

Originally posted by tvjunkie
    i couldn't believe they handcuffed the principal and marched him out through the school in front of all the students.It was clearly self defense and i can't see how anyone could find just cause to charge him with a crime.
    I have a big problem with the way the principal was handcuffed during the school hours. The officer said he was following orders. Orders my ass!!! The principal was obviously not a threat so all he had to do was tell him to walk out with him without having to handcuff him. Okay...so I don't know really know the rules police men use for handcuffing, but it seemed that the principal was just handcuffed so he could be paraded in front of his teachers and students.

The principal did act on self-defense, but there were no witnesses and the man that attacked him is now in a coma. That's a bad deal.

missme
    I think his problem is going to come into play with him throwing the chair in the classroom and the office helper chick saw him standing there with the letter opener in his hand...of course he will get off though

but taking him through the school handcuffed was just uncalled for...but made for good TV

Originally posted by missme
    I think his problem is going to come into play with him throwing the chair in the classroom and the office helper chick saw him standing there with the letter opener in his hand...of course he will get off though
    Yep, that's definitely going to come out. There probably going to bring out other stuff from way back like when the time he pushed a kid onto the lockers.

We've watched this show from the very first season, & it just gets more & more ludicrous. The storyline will be a great concept, but then David E. Kelly will take it somewhere outrageous & ruin it. He has been doing that with the Practice as well, which is starting to put me off to that show too. Yet I still keep watching both, so...

It is so blantantly obvious that it was self defense. Any idiot would be able to figure that out from the fact that the coat rack was on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM! What? Do they think Harper walked across the room, picked it up BY THE TOP, no less, walked back across the room & THEN hit the guy with it? Whatever! Not to mention the fact that the guys fingerprints would be on the bottom half of the coat rack, which is how you would pick it up if you were planning to attack someone with it. If he wanted to hurt/kill/maim/whatever the guy, I think he would have used the handy letter opener rather than the big, bulky, unwieldy coat rack. It was soooo obviously self-defense & an accident.
    And why is that little office helper girl all upset about that dude being in a coma? Does she know him or something?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Well, I'm glad the case against Principal Harper was dropped. I really thought that kid would try to bury Harper since he had that bigotry ingrained in him by his father.

It was very cool of that new teacher (Joey from new kids on the block) to bring previous students that had eventually succeeded due to Lipshitz (?sp) helping them out in school.

Okay...the Danny Hanson story line about the priest molestation is a little too much. :rolleyes

I'd like DEK to pay for the repairs my house will need after watching THIS ANVILLICOUS LOAD OF CRAP.

Yeesh.

How can I sleep well? jbeckham7's Avatar
    Can anyone help me? I just watched chapter 35 from season 2. And I heard this song which the staff are performing on stage. But i do not know the title of the song. Can anyone help???

LG.
    I used to like this show, but like stated above, it followed The Practice from being interesting to being ludicrous, and actually prefer to watch Fear Factor. Ack, how did that happen. Too bad, really, because I've always liked Michael Rappaport.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread