+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9:00pm - 10:00pm, Hour #9

9:00pm - 10:00pm, Hour #9

As much as I like Nina, I think they're reaching pretty far on this one. Didn't she go to prison last season?

And the whole Hector's girlfriend thing is bugging me.

"I know you're in the middle of torturing a guy, but Hector's car has an oil leak you've got to check out RIGHT NOW!"

Could someone maybe tell me who Nina was in the previous seasons? And Allan, the presidents friend?

That does it, this weekend I'm renting the first season!
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Nina worked under Jack in CTU. Turns out she was a mole, and at the end of the first season, killed Jack's wife and escaped. In season 2, she made a return, and was captured. I *thought* she was last seen heading to prison, but I was only half-paying attention.

I don't know who Allan was. I don't remember him.

Oh yeah, Jack and Nina had had an affair while Jack and his wife were separated, but they were recently trying to get back together.

can someone fill me in on the show, My damn timer wasn't set on my vcr and I missed it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Jay
    Chloe was her usual charming self.

I don't think we have seen Allan before. However, I did miss the first few episodes of the first season, so I may have missed it.

Nina......I thought we had seen the last of her too. Yuck.

I am trying to figure out why the heck we are supposed to care about the President's (ex)girlfriend so much. Who cares? What does she have to do with anything?

Hector's girlfriend bugs me too, John. I can't look at anything but her collagen-injected monstrous lips when she is on the screen.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Jay
    I think Melanie Griffith is the stunt lips double for Hector's girlfriend.

For Ilikai:

Jack, Hector and Ramon went to make the deal to buy the virus but it turned out there was a second buyer: Nina. She outbid them and got away with the virus.

Chase is being tortured in the Salazar's barn. Claudia and her lips are trying to help Chase and Jack so they will get her and her son and her father out of the country.

President Palmer met with old friend and supporter Allan who I don't believe we've ever seen before. David's brother Wayne had an affair with Allan's wife, so there's bad blood there.

Friction at CTU between Kim and Tony. She accused him of screwing up; he successfully defended himself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    As much as I like Nina, I think they're reaching pretty far on this one. Didn't she go to prison last season?
    No - Nina was granted a full presidential pardon for her assistance. She was also granted a pardon for killing Jack, which did not happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast