+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9:00pm - 10:00pm, Hour #9

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    For Ilikai:

Jack, Hector and Ramon went to make the deal to buy the virus but it turned out there was a second buyer: Nina. She outbid them and got away with the virus.

Chase is being tortured in the Salazar's barn. Claudia and her lips are trying to help Chase and Jack so they will get her and her son and her father out of the country.

President Palmer met with old friend and supporter Allan who I don't believe we've ever seen before. David's brother Wayne had an affair with Allan's wife, so there's bad blood there.

Friction at CTU between Kim and Tony. She accused him of screwing up; he successfully defended himself.
    To add to this:

- Jack was about to be killed by Hector and Ramon, but he convinced them to let him live so that he could steal the virus back from Nina.

- The friction will also be between Tony and his wife, who brought forward the accusations to the head chief guy.

Ton'y turned into a grade-A @$$hole this season. Ever since Jack broke his ankle, I guess

Anyway, I don't enjoy his character at ALL. And Chloe, I have to turn the channel when she's on.

I don't know how much more of this show I can take. Kim is driving me nuts, there is no way she could be in an anti terrorism group even with daddy's pull. And Nina shows up? this show is getting too far fetched now. And thanks for the updates. I watched the Dec show last night and then set the vcr but forgot to hit the timer button. Wonder if that was a subliminal thing that the show is not holding me this year. And next week is a 2 hour Celeb Poker final too!!! Will be recording again.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I like this show mainly because I enjoy shows for what it is. I don't look too much into it and analyze everything. But with that said Chloe does annoy me.

Is President Palmer the guy from the AllState commercials?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Yes he is.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I like this show mainly because I enjoy shows for what it is. I don't look too much into it and analyze everything. But with that said Chloe does annoy me.
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Chloe was her usual charming self.
    I have to agree that Chloe is quite annoying. But y'all just wait until she buys the farm somehow. It will be extra satisfying.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    My hubby taped this episode for me...I just watched it last nite...I cant take this anymore...

1. How the hell did Kim get so damn bossy and know everything about computers and terriosts...UGH...

2. Would a husband and wife really be working together? Isnt that a conflict of interest?

3. I thought TOny got shot and was in surgery, It sure as hell wasnt same-day surgery. All of a sudden he is back at work, like he had a little facial at lunch and is back...

4. I hate Chloe..I am like John, I fast-forward thru her parts.

5. And Hectors Monster-lips girlfriend..she looks like she has a birth-defect.

My hubby loves this season..espcially this episode. I am soooo through with this and its silliness...Oh and the Nina thing??? Im not even going there.!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I think to enjoy this show, you have to be willing to suspend your disbelief for an hour. And poor Chloe....there's gotta be a reason for her existence. I'm counting on her to end up being the big hero by the end of the season.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

speaking of unbelievable...

I consider myself somewhat computer knowledgable, but these folks at CTU are crazy. They act like the answer to everything is in the computer, and it only takes 3 keystrokes and 4 minutes to figure out.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they rely on computers waay too much.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12