View Poll Results: Who would you choose at the ER?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dr. Corday

10 28.57%
  • Dr. Carter

21 60.00%
  • Dr. Weaver

0 0%
  • Dr. Lewis

4 11.43%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you choose?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Who would you choose?

If you were brought into the ER in a life-threatening situation, who would you want to see to you?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I chose Dr. Carter (and not just because he's so cute )

He has come a long way in the show, and I think he really cares about what happens to his patients.

Corday and Weaver would be close seconds...they seem to know EVERYTHING.

Lewis would be my last choice... She seems to have an increased amount of patients that end up dying on her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Carter was my choice because he seems to be the most caring.
    Lewis and Corday seem to be so buisness like, I find Carter more compassionate.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree

I tried to put in all the people that are about at the same type of level.... Sometimes it's hard for me to tell who is in charge -- like does Corday report to Weaver, or is she in a different "department", but I thought these 4 were the most on equal footing.

labtech
    Carter is a really caring doctor and he really knows his medicine. I like Corday and Weaver but Corday is to eager to rush you to surgery and Weaver loves to to use saws and stuff. They are all really good doctors so if it was a life threatening situation I guess I wouldn't mind any of them.

Of those remaining I would chose Carter too. He has a lot of compassion, is friendly and knowledgable.

Of all the docs who had been there...I would want Romano!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

LG.
    I picked Carter too, as he really seems to care what happens to his patients and they aren't all dying. In an attempt to address BF's question, Kerry is the head of the ER, with Carter the cheif resident and Susan, Luka and Chen being other residents, I think the rest are med students (Gallant and Pratt, not sure about Pratt's status). Corday is really in the surgical department of the hospital (with Romano and that is also where Benton was) as opposed to those whose job is in the ER. Corday is brought down to "consult" on surgical cases to determine if surgery is needed and if so to bring them up to the surgical floor (thus the rush to the elevators) but because she's often standing around in the ER she gets pulled into different cases, but note that more often than not she's working on the people who eventually end up in surgery.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's the all-Carter ER! Wow, if he leaves things look sort of dreary!

Thanks LG! I get their roles mixed up all the time! Looks way too complicated sometimes

Weaver loves to to use saws and stuff.

I chose Lewis because I think she's the best mix of compassion and brains. I'd pick Luka if I could since he's the hottest and he's also performed his share of miracles.

I disagree about Carter. Carter can be very good... but too often he's a bit condescending and has made an awful lot of boneheaded moves. And lately, he'd be rushing away to Abby's side in her latest crisis to even notice how I was doing.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yes, he does apear to be somewhat mesmerised by Abby, must be that sullen hangdog expression working it's wonders.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast