+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Curb Your Enthusiasm

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Woohoo!! This is such a great show!

From HBO.com
    HBO's Emmy® Award-winning comedy series Curb Your Enthusiasm returns for a fourth season on January 4 at 9:30pm ET. Ten new episodes of the show the New York Post has called "the best comedy series on TV." A marathon airing of all ten Season Three episodes begins Friday, January 2 at 8pm ET.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

As mentioned above, from 8pm tonight until 1:15am, HBO will be running a marathon of all season 3 episodes.

Yeah! Great, show, I've been waiting 14 months for it to come back! According to the NY Times, it's as strong as ever.

Check out the link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/02/ar...l?pagewanted=2

Okay, anybody see last night's show? My favorite parts: the drooling and the arguments with the doctor and the guy in the wheelchair. Curb rules!

Another brilliant show last night: Larry paying a hooker--not for sex, but to ride in his car as a second occupant so he can qualify for the fast, carpool, rush-hour traffic lane; Larry arguing with his alter ego in the bathroom while stoned on pot; Larry helping his elderly Dad's glaucoma by giving him pot; Larry getting out of jury duty in a hilarious, non-PC moment. Any other Curb fans out there?

I watch pillbeam!! I am a huge fan. This show just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Larry arguing with himself was so funny, I nearly pissed my pants.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I watch pillbeam!! I am a huge fan. This show just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Larry arguing with himself was so funny, I nearly pissed my pants.
    Glad you are fan, too, MrDobolina! There are so many twists and layers....A colleague of mine noted that Larry's shouting at himself in the bathroom was another form of "self abuse" foreshadowed the previous week in another bathroom scene.

Solar Eclipse Ready Passepartout's Avatar
    It is a very, very, good show that I don't miss it at all!!
    August is In Session!

mrcorkles

I Love the Hooker

I looooooooooved the hooker from last week's episode of Curb! I taped it and watched it over and over...does anyone know who the actress is? She had me dying!!! My favorite line..."I know you ain't actin' like you don't know me....I will pull a titty out!" Classic,hilarious Larry David.

I think this one and "Titmouse" episode are my faves so far this year.

Oh man..I think I'm obssesed with mammary glands....I'm blaming it on that plucking Janet Jackson. heehee.

this is the most hilarious show on television

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast