+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Curb Your Enthusiasm

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Best freaking sitcom!

The Larry David sandwich had me ROLLING!!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Only he would try and get another celebrity to trade sandwiches with him. It's funny how he can never be satisfied with what is.

Brandy
    Then he took Ted Danson's sandwich. Lol This guy has no respect for friendship. But, something about characters like this or George on Seinfeld (who of course was based on Larry David) is highly watchable. They just keep getting it wrong.

I never heard of whitefish with cream cheese but it does sound disgusting. The part about the former nanny at the end seemed so Seinfeld. Would someone really be thrown out of temple for buying scalped tickets? That kid was such a brat... somehow Larry seems to be a brat magnet doesn't he.

Well this ep didn't look great on previews but I liked it when I watched it all. Next week's looks even better. I love "Super Dave" anyway. Did you all know he is Albert Brooks' brother?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I love Cheryl. She's my absolute favorite on the show. Her expressions and reactions to Larry are priceless. My husband always jokes that we are a similar couple (though I promise you, he is not as annoying as Larry! )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I am so jealous, since I don't HBO I couldn't watch this gem. I did however bought the Fourth Season.
    I am still rolling because it is so damn funny!

Is this show coming back with new shows? I don't have HBO right now but if it's coming back I'll have to change my lineup! I love this show. My favorite was when Cheryl's sister's was getting married and her husband to be was getting baptized prior to the wedding. Classic episode all the way through. Most of my family does not get why I think this show is so funny. Thankfully I have the FORT!

tsl20yc
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi
    Is this show coming back with new shows? I don't have HBO right now but if it's coming back I'll have to change my lineup! I love this show. My favorite was when Cheryl's sister's was getting married and her husband to be was getting baptized prior to the wedding. Classic episode all the way through. Most of my family does not get why I think this show is so funny. Thankfully I have the FORT!
    season 5 started last week. 10 new shows.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Then he took Ted Danson's sandwich. Lol This guy has no respect for friendship. But, something about characters like this or George on Seinfeld (who of course was based on Larry David) is highly watchable. They just keep getting it wrong.
    Larry even made an appearance on Seinfeld as George's father's divorce attorney. The man with the cape.

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm premieres Jan. 4!

KAREN

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm premieres Jan. 4!

Woo hoo! Can't wait for more Curb. He was pretty non-committal about the premiere date, I hope it happens! Love this show!
    Realitychick and momrek06 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast