Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias: "Crossings" - 01/18

"Crossings" - 01/18

JACK IS FACED WITH A SERIOUS DILEMMA WHEN A MYSTERIOUS WOMAN
    -- WHO CAN HELP HIM SAVE SYDNEY AND VAUGHN FROM FACING A FIRING
    SQUAD AS FOREIGN SPIES -- REFUSES TO PUT A RESCUE PLAN IN MOTION
    UNLESS SLOANE IS ASSASSINATED, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Isabella Rossellini Guest Stars as Katya -- the Mysterious Woman

"Crossings" - Jack contacts a mysterious woman (Isabella Rossellini) with ties to Irina to help him free Sydney and Vaughn, who have been captured and face a North Korean firing squad. But Jack is faced with a curious conundrum when the woman tells him that she will not put the rescue plan in motion until he fulfills a favor - assassinate Sloane -- on "Alias," SUNDAY, JANUARY 18 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Isabella Rossellini as Katya, Griffin Dunne as Leonid Lisenker, Byron Chung as Colonel Yu, Leo Lee as Mr. Kwan, Arnold Vosloo as Mr. Zisman, C.W. Pyun as Ki-Jong, Francois Chau as Mr. Cho, Emma Bering as Sloane's secretary, Randall Park as Korean soldier and John D. Kim as soldier no. 1.

"Crossings" was written by Josh Appelbaum & Andre' Nemec and directed by Ken Olin.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    "mysterious woman" - how cute. this should be good!

I get the feeling Jack will do it, but then we get to see what the medicine is that will save his life.... the same stuff that keeps Allison alive after getting new orifices.

Ohhhh....assassinate Sloane??? He won't die though...he needs to fulfill his "endgame."

I must say... those Derevkos are not people you want to owe ANYTHING to.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I must say... those Derevkos are not people you want to owe ANYTHING to.
    That is why every country should switch over to a plastic spork as their eating utensil. A spork never hurt anyone.

Tonights episode was pretty good, Sydney and Vaughn makin out then he goes back to his ho...usewife. I am glad they changed the normal plot twist where at the last second a cell phone rings or a someone pops out of the bushes just in time to save them. This time it was planned the whole way through like that.

Great episode! Coincidently, I was using chopsticks while watching the show It will be interesting to see if Lauren becomes more the focus point of the show. And, I wonder what is planned for Lauren and Syd's Tuesday night out while Michael is at hockey practice?

I wonder, though. Lauren doesn't work for the CIA, she works for the NSA. Could she REALLY be a double-agent while working for the most secretive agency the US has?

I mean, to get in, you have to pass a background check that makes the CIA's look like child's play, and they continually do them.

She's a senator's daughter. I'm sure any deficiencies were pooh-poohed.

This is getting so confusing, I'm seriously contemplating setting up a flow chart in my living room complete with pictures and arrows and such.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    This is getting so confusing, I'm seriously contemplating setting up a flow chart in my living room complete with pictures and arrows and such.
    can I have a copy and take the intro class??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast