+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alias: "Crossings" - 01/18

The other day I was trying to explain the concept to my neighbor. She looked like a deer in headlights. It was so much easier to explain the concept during the first season *sigh*. How many seasons are on DVD? I need to rewatch a few in order to get my flow chart going.

Seasons 1&2.

And until I started watching like 2-3 episodes a day, I hadn't been on the Sydney/Vaughn ship. But now I am. And I cried when they were about to be killed and Vaughn was telling Syd that he loved her. And then I cried again back at the CIA when the song was playing and Vaughn hugged Lauren and Syd had to just stand there. Oh, why. Stupid evil wenches.

P.S.--is there a site that list's the songs played on each episode? I wouldn't mind downloading....ooops, I mean buying some of the songs played on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    P.S.--is there a site that list's the songs played on each episode? I wouldn't mind downloading....ooops, I mean buying some of the songs played on the show.
    Yeah, I actually want to know a few of them too if anyone knows.

This site seems to have the songs listed for any episode you're curious about. The navigation is awful, and the text is difficult to read because of the really bad web site design, but at least it's listed.

http://alias.energy51.com/episodes.htm

Quote Originally Posted by John
    This site seems to have the songs listed for any episode you're curious about. The navigation is awful, and the text is difficult to read because of the really bad web site design, but at least it's listed.

http://alias.energy51.com/episodes.htm

John,
    I don't know how you do it but...YOU DA MAN!!! Thanks again.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    http://sd-6.com is also really nice - has a lot of information and pictures, including the music.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure that's the longest I've ever seen Isabella Rossellini on screen without taking ANY clothing off!!

Good episode...can't wait to find out what happens next with (evil wench) Lauren. Does anybody know when the next episode is?

Tiger

Lauren really gives some chilling looks...man oh man, she is bad. I am very happy though. I'm just wondering why she's there. I don't really get what's going on at all, what else is new. I hated seeing Vaughn going to Lauren and hugging her...blah! Lauren's reaction to Vaughn and Sydney being alive was priceless...confusion and dismay while trying to be concerned for show. The part where Irina's sister kissed Jack...ewww, she seemed kind of manly to me.

The next showing of Alias is in 2 weeks...the Golden Globes are on this Sunday, I think. But, unfortunately, it's going to be a repeat of "Reunion."

Is that the one where she has sex with Will? Because I missed it. And I want to see it.

Maybe I'll just watch the Peter Berg episodes again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast