+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone who Tivo'd (or taped) 8-9pm episode, HELP?!

FORT Newbie

Anyone who Tivo'd (or taped) 8-9pm episode, HELP?!

Hi gang- I have Tivo'd every episode so far this season so that I can record them to DVD for my brother. He is in the Army in Iraq and I really wanted to be able to do that for him. Unfortunately, I sat down to start recording only to discover that the Dec. 16th episode (8-9pm) did not record. If anyonehas it taped or could tape it from TIVO I would really appreciate it if you could mail it to me. I would be willing to pay you for te tape, the shipping and your time. PLEASE???
    Thanks in advance - Tink

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell4Ryan
    Hi gang- I have Tivo'd every episode so far this season so that I can record them to DVD for my brother. He is in the Army in Iraq and I really wanted to be able to do that for him. Unfortunately, I sat down to start recording only to discover that the Dec. 16th episode (8-9pm) did not record. If anyonehas it taped or could tape it from TIVO I would really appreciate it if you could mail it to me. I would be willing to pay you for te tape, the shipping and your time. PLEASE???
    Thanks in advance - Tink
    Hi Tinkerbell4Ryan,

I can help, I have every episodes on tapes. Just give me a buzz at soleill14@yahoo.ca

+ Reply to Thread