+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day 2: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (Episode 5, 11/26)

Day 2: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM (Episode 5, 11/26)

Day 2: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM

60 min.
    The afternoon begins with Mason preparing to interrogate an old adversary and Jack getting more disturbing news from President Palmer.

In other storylines, the president meets with the ambassador of the country suspected of harboring the Second Wave terrorists; a piece of information recovered at CTU sends Tony (Carlos Bernard) to the Warner house to talk to Reza (Phillip Rhys); and Jack finally makes contact with Kim (Elisha Cuthbert), who enlists help from her boyfriend (Innis Casey) to try to get Megan to safety. Roger: Harris Yulin. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Marie: Laura Harris. Kate: Sarah Wynter. Ambassador: Alexander Zale.

Oh god Kim, can't you enlist the help of the POLICE to help get Meghan to safety? No, of course not, lets get my boyfriend in on the kidnapping charges. :rolleyes
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Kim's character just keeps getting stupider and stupider.Maybe they should have killed her off in the first series instead of the mother.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

After show

Ok, someone want to tell me why Dad is defending Reza so much, me thinks this man has no brain. Nice to see Tony take charge and go to do the interview. I think he knows Mason is out of it, and after the way he took off for safety, he has no respect for him anyways. Kim is going to try and kidnap Mehgan from a hospital with her boyfriend? This plot is taking on the eye rolling properties of the amnesia plot last year. If they had to have Kim on this year, it should have been for one/two episodes instead of a weak plot, even if she does bounce across the screen nicely. Nina getting immunity has got to be a gutsy move on her part. I bet she knows when that baby is supposed to pop too. The helicopter going down reeks of Eric and company still meddling around, that pompous bastard had another agenda going and even if Pres Palmer gave him the heave-ho. So now the story is set... Jack is going to bounce Nina off the walls interogating her. Pres is trying to keep the lid on it. Kim is going to kidnap a kid with extensive head injuries... thought you didn't want to move a head injury person. Questions are, who is Nina working for? What else did Eric have planned that was undermining Pres Palmer's orders?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm so completely over the Kim storyline, I almost have to turn the channel when it comes on. And Reza's soon-to-be sister-in-law is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.

It's really beginning to annoy me that everyone seems to be lobotomized on this show. Can't anyone grow a frickin' brain and start acting like a normal human being?

Kim.....Kim......KIM...You are such an idiot. Not only does she get her boyfriend involved, but she is planning a kidnapping without a freakin' car. Moron.
    Give me a break, I just want to slap her.
    Reza's future FIL is up to something. Or he is absolutely clueless. I think he knows the deal and has something to hide.
    Nina...interesting.....
    Tony is cool. I like him still
    Next week looks good when Jack goes off on a cocky Nina.

I agree with all of y'all about Kim. The stupidity has grown oh-so-tiresome. It annoys me so much that I can't even comment on it anymore; it leaves me speechless.

Yes, the girl that plays the sister-in-law is a horrible actress & her character is also annoying. Maybe she & Kim can be friends since they are both such dimwits. I def. think the dad either knows something or is up to something himself. I think Reza is going to be the character that keeps us guessing until the end whether or not he's a good guy or a bad guy.

I didn't understand why they gave Nina immunity. I would have just said "Alright, if you don't want to cooperate, we'll just keep you here in LA with us all day & you can die with everyone else" Duh. I'm sure she wants to live. BUT, since they did give acquiesce to her demands, I'm hoping that once they get the situation resolved, Mason will blow her head off since he's gonna die anyway & wouldn't have to face the repercussions of his actions. Good idea? I think so!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

yes Holly! Great idea

They did seem to fold quickly on her demands, but I guess they really don't have a lot of time to mess around.

I figured Jack would just go in there, grab a pistol, and kneecap her right off. Jack usually knows how to get the answers he needs from people

I wish I had TiVo, I could skip the parts where Kim is on, and where the sister-in-law is on. Those scenes annoy me SO much, it really detracts from my enjoyment of the show to the point where I'd almost rather not even watch at all.

+ Reply to Thread