+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alias "Full Disclosure" - 01/11

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I want so much for Lauren to be a bad guy that it makes me wonder if maybe this is a classic Alias red herring and she was actually somehow under orders from the "good guys" (whoever they may be at any given moment - sometimes I need a score card to keep track!)

On the other hand, Mdrio9's theory is a pretty darn good one too!

WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!

Good point! Didn't think of it in that context.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I've been brainstorming...and I have a little, undeveloped theory. Maybe Lauren is Julia Thorne. The Covenant showed Sydney home movies of a blonde girl...Lauren's blonde. Also, it said she was born in London...Lauren has a British accent. And remember how it's been said that she has that because she went to an English boarding school...yet she's the daughter of some senator or congressman. Also, they said she was a professional hitwoman...Lauren's a good sniper, as we saw. They just had so many details about this identity of Julia Thorne.
    Mdiro, see I haven't been able to make the leap from Lauren being a good politician's daughter to her being caught up in the Covenant. So here's what rounds out your excellent supposition.

What if the original Lauren was killed and Julia Thorne was duplicated (a la Evil Francie) to be Lauren? It works well if Thorne was originally a hit woman (you don't just emerge from the underworld vapor as a professional hitwoman of credibility - so then assigning the identity to Syndey was a natural).

And what better way to get close to the NSC, the CIA and Vaughn than to have an impeccable CV like, daughter of a statesman, boarding school overseas, well educated, etc?

Easily one of the best episodes ever. So many possible scenarios. Can't wait until next week.

Ohhhh Bumpkin, thanks for mentioning that. She would have had to have been a double to fool the family. I'm curious to find out more. Come on, Sunday!

IMO, I think that the only way that Vaughn could"get over" Sydney,maybe Vaughn isn't Vaughn at all...maybe they doubled him also and he is going along for the Big Plan. just thinking.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Maybe everyone is doubled so in fact the CIA is all Covenant and Covenant is all CIA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234