+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alias "Full Disclosure" - 01/11

OK, was I the only one who thought that it was pretty lame, that she was working for the CIA the whole time?

St Sydney could never really be bad. No one coudl brainwash her but herself! Eh.

Apart from that though, HOLY CRAP! Whee.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    My feelings are mixed.

There is a portion of the prophecy, about not having seen the top of some mountain in Italy, that they intentionally foiled in season 1. What happened with that?

The twist at the end was a real "oooh!!!!"-er, though. But instead of full disclosure, we have an ants' nest of more questions.

To John (since it's after 1am EST and West Coasters should be ok now):
    If it was Kendall that Sark called, wouldn't Kendall be a traitor to him by getting Sydney to take back the cube that Sark stole from Kendall in the first place?

There would have been no need for this whole nutroll if Kendall and Sark were in cahoots.

Methinks Lauren does work for Sark and that she was "the man" between her and Lyndsey.
    Last edited by Siryn; 01-12-2004 at 01:07 AM.

Lauren is obviously bad, which is a "no freaking duh" situation. Everyone knew from the start she was bad. But, ok. Sark apparently called someone (dumb ass people in my house decided it was a great time to use a blowdryer and / or talk loudly on a cell phone RIGHT NEXT TO ME... in the BASEMENT), but he wouldn't have called Kendall. Owww, my jaw. This is hurting my head.

It would appear that Lauren had an assignment from someone to get to Vaughn sometime just before Sydney saw him with her (9 months after her "death"). I imagine that order came from either Lindsey or Kendall (as Kendall would have wanted to give Syd motivation to stay under cover as Julia). I just don't think Vaughn recovered as fast as 9 months and moved on so quickly.

However, whoever wanted her close to Vaughn would not necessarily be the same person from whom she took the order to kill Lazerey. I agree that it doesn't make sense that Sark was working with Kendall because then Kendall already would have had access to the Rambaldi DNA. It doesn't make sense that Lauren would have been working with Sark because she seemed genuinely surprised when she was alone with Sark in her car (when he spilled the beans that Sydney had "killed" his father and Vaughn knew it). Perhaps, Sark is connected to Sloane and she took her orders from Sloane (maybe from the very beginning).

Still, it is a bit of a logical gap that she was undercover for 9 months and did not contact anyone at all to let them know she was alive. Especially before Vaughn actually married or if her father was in jail or spending all of his time trying to locate her.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    It doesn't make sense that Lauren would have been working with Sark because she seemed genuinely surprised when she was alone with Sark in her car (when he spilled the beans that Sydney had "killed" his father and Vaughn knew it).
    This one is big. I think your right on this part. Why would she be so surprised he was there and scared if she was working for him? I think this also explains why they haven't brought in a new love intrest for Sydney because they are going to put her and Vaughn back together. I Thought this was a great show and I had it taped and could watch it without commercials which is best for Alias because they have so many cliffhangers at the commercials.

Awesome episode. I knew Lauren had to be bad. I'm glad though...I hate her so much. I want to know more about her evil ways...like, what's the point of her? Strictly inside information?

I've been brainstorming...and I have a little, undeveloped theory. Maybe Lauren is Julia Thorne. The Covenant showed Sydney home movies of a blonde girl...Lauren's blonde. Also, it said she was born in London...Lauren has a British accent. And remember how it's been said that she has that because she went to an English boarding school...yet she's the daughter of some senator or congressman. Also, they said she was a professional hitwoman...Lauren's a good sniper, as we saw. They just had so many details about this identity of Julia Thorne. I know I'm probably way off or too excited about this episode, but it seems like it could be kind of plausible. One thing that doesn't work though is Lauren's relation to her senator or congressman of a father. I'm probably just shooting into the dark

Sounds like an interesting theory Mdrio9...you never know.

That is a pretty darn good theory, Mdrio9!! It does kind of make sense when you look at it all that way. I hate her too!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I want so much for Lauren to be a bad guy that it makes me wonder if maybe this is a classic Alias red herring and she was actually somehow under orders from the "good guys" (whoever they may be at any given moment - sometimes I need a score card to keep track!)

On the other hand, Mdrio9's theory is a pretty darn good one too!

WHAT A GREAT EPISODE!!!!!!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Oh also - I don't think Lauren was talking to Sark because after the episode in the car, I can't buy her calling him "Sir" the way she did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast