+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is Lynne?

FORT Newbie

Where is Lynne?

Has anyone heard if Lynne will be back this season? Remember her? She was one of the President's closest aides who took a tumble down a few flights of stairs? I know the President rewards everyone that has helped him along the way, but there should be some kind of mention of her, so we know if she lived or died.... Did everyone catch the fact that his current bodyguard was the guy that snuck him the cellphone in season two?

Oh, Lynne died. As far as I remember, she died while being loaded into the ambulance....with her last breath and effort trying to point to the Presidential aide(chief of staff??) that had suppresed her and helped the VP's overthrow attempt.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

She didn't die, did she? They just took her to the hospital.

She better not be dead!
    "I'm under your spell, surging like the sea, wanting you so helplessly. I break with every swell, lost in ecstasy..."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynmo
    She didn't die, did she? They just took her to the hospital.

She better not be dead!

Yeah, I don't think she died....they left it open for a return....they took her away in the ambulance......

If she weren't dead....don't you think she would be recovered by now?? Its 3 years later! She's dead. man. Accept it!

ETA: Well, maybe I should start eating my hat. I just checked Fox's "24" archive for last season, and they don't say that she died. Just that she had a concussion and they whisked her away in the ambulance. I guess I am wrong(so typical!)
    Last edited by mrdobolina; 12-24-2003 at 11:07 AM.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread