+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8:00pm - 9:00pm Hour #8

A gun can have a full clip, but not a bullet in the chamber, and there's no way to tell by look or feel...

Hmmm....didn't think about that. But didn't someone cock the gun before giving it to him?? I dunno....I'm sure something will be said on the next episode. Jack "I knew the gun wasn't loaded, Chase....it was too light" or something to that effect.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I missed the last 10 minutes of the show, so I can't go on what was shown or not shown, but did they cock the hammer back, or pull the slide back? If they just cocked the hammer, it wouldn't push a round into the chamber.

Yeah, I dont remember exactly. It happened so quick. And that's exactly what the writers are banking on. Either way, Jack looks good....he was either saavy enough to know there were no bullets in the gun/chambered, or he was totally willing to sacrifice his partner, or he was more than happy to off the boy thats sleeping with his daughter.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Newbie
    I bet he was willing to kill Chase. They're professionals, and Chase violated a direct order and is messing up an ongoing top secret mission. I'm sure Jack would have felt bad, but he would do what he would have to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12