+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/19 - "Snow Blind"

12/19 - "Snow Blind"

THIRD WATCH
    SNOW BLIND
    12-19-2003 10:00PM

ICY YOKAS FEARS HER TEENAGE DAUGHTER MIGHT BE SNOWED BY OLDER BOYFRIEND -- As a violent snowstorm blankets the city, Officer Yokas (Molly Price) worries that her teenaged daughter (guest star Bonnie Dennison) might be courting boy trouble when she begins spending more time with her older boyfriend (guest star Joseph Cross) -- a concern that proves prophetic when the young lovers are trapped in a snowdrift after using a dangerous drug.

Meanwhile, a shorthanded Doc (Michael Beach) risks his career when he takes pity on paramedic Carlos (Anthony Ruivivar) -- still under suspension for a patient's molestation charge -- and puts him back on the street.

In addition, Davis (Coby Bell) detects a new tilt in his partner Sully's self-destructive attitude. Jason Wiles, Eddie Cibrian, Kim Raver, Amy Carlson and Chris Bauer also star.

Oooh, this was another good one . . . But what's with the rerun again?

Oh well, we'll get to see Taylor again --- man, won't that confuse new viewers.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    reruns? ack, just when I was able to start remembering it was on Friday nights.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I hated this one

... tis the season for DVD rentals
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Umm . . .

I don't know about the rest of you, but some Lampoon movie was on instead in my neck'f the woods . . .

Not that I particularly care, as it was supposed to be a rerun anyway, and Mom was more interested in watching more of X-Men.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

The reason why they run reruns during the season -- they only make 22 new episodes a year. So if they ran all the first run episodes in a row, the season would end in like February.

So, during the "slower" times, especially around the holidays, they'll show reruns

That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying MonaCK.

+ Reply to Thread