+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/18 - "Hindsight"

12/18 - "Hindsight"

ER
    HINDSIGHT
    12-18-2003 9:59PM

'ER' REVERSES FORM IN UNIQUE CHRISTMAS EPISODE AS EVENTS UNFOLD FROM END-TO-BEGINNING -- In a form-breaking episode, events just before Christmas are traced in reverse chronological order as a hungover Dr. Kovac's (Goran Visnjic) troubled life lurches closer to tragedy when his car accidentally hits another auto on icy roads -- endangering his passenger, young resident Harkins (guest star Leslie Bibb, "Popular").

While on duty, Kovac struggles to help a sickly young man (guest star Michael Ealy, "Barbershop") fight for his life.

In addition, Abby (Maura Tierney) and the emergency room staff attend to a pair of belligerent elves and a young female hockey player (guest star Brittney Lee Harvey) with a head wound. Noah Wyle, Laura Innes, Ming-Na, Sherry Stringfield, Sharif Atkins and Mekhi Phifer also star.

ugh. a repeat.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Did Leslie Bibb's character die in the end? Erin, I think was her name.

no, but i don't know where the heck she's at now...
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

She moved on to another rotation... maybe she'll come back as a doctor after graduation? lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I know the actress is now on Line of Fire~ but, I did not know if her character died or not. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread