+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Miami - "Witness to Murder" - 01/12

CSI: Miami - "Witness to Murder" - 01/12

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE A MURDER AND THE ONLY WITNESS IS A MENTALLY DISABLED MAN WHO MAY BE ABLE TO CATCH THE KILLER,
    ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, JAN. 12

"Witness To Murder" -- A mentally disabled man is the only witness who can help the CSIs catch a killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Jan. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Duane Clark directed the episode written by Ildy Modrovich & Laurence Walsh from a story by Michael Ostrowski.

A diamond broker is shot to death in a parking garage, and Eugene Walters, a mentally disabled man, actually witnessed the murder and wants to help Horatio solve the crime. Eugene remembers small details, which lead the CSIs to a man who confesses to getting into a car accident and fight with the victim, but denies any foul play. However, when Eugene is viciously attacked, Horatio goes after the person or persons behind the murder and attack. Also, Delko, Speedle and Alex begin to investigate the murder of a young woman but are left empty-handed when the body of the victim disappears on the way to Alex's lab.

The body snatcher - creepy
    hide your daughter's body behind the vintage in the wine cellar? - creepy
    talking to dead people- reeeeeeeeeally creepy

This episode was creepy - and it doesnt give you much hope for the work release program does it?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I like this show BUT they have got to get that ME to stop talking to to the dead bodies the way she does. It is too creepy to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by march
    I like this show BUT they have got to get that ME to stop talking to to the dead bodies the way she does. It is too creepy to watch!
    Complete ditto. If I worked with her, I'd do anything I could to get out of talking to her, she's so strange. Always stroking the dead person's hair and face and holding their hands in a way that is decidedly non-medical.

I notice particularly in this character and the ballistics chick that everything they do seems written so sexual and fawning. The director can't get enough shots of one of them bending over or a close-up on them licking their lips. It's icky. Thank God we only have to suffer through Horatio putting his hands on his hips 9,000 times an episode and no cleavage shots of him (front or rear, lol).

+ Reply to Thread