+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7:00pm-8:00pm Hour #7

7:00pm-8:00pm Hour #7

"Day 3: 7:00PM - 8:00PM", Episode #307.
    Ramon Salazar holds Jack captive; Chappelle accuses Chase of covering up Jack's drug addiction; Michelle gives Gael command of the counter-terrorist unit.

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert, Dennis Haysbert, Carlos Bernard, Reiko Aylesworth, James Badge Dale, D.B. Woodside, Vincent Laresca, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Joaquim de Almeida, Wendy Crewson, Vanessa Ferlito, Jesse Borrego, Zachray Quinto, Conor O'Farrell, Miguel Najera.
    Producer(s): Joel Surnow, Robert Cochran, Brian Grazer, Howard Gordon.

Original Airdate: December 9, 2003.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

WOW, I didn't see that one coming!! What is that tatoo of? I didn't get a good look at it. And can people who just got shot in the neck walk?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Well, as much as I complained last week, I have to admit that tonight's episode was quite good...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Tony certainly is a resilient guy. It looks like Anne's days might be numbered. The President's main squeeze doesn't get Secret Service? And I'm not sure why, but I get a bad feeling about Michelle and a good feeling about Chloe.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Chloe still drives me NUTS. "There, I said it." WTF?

I was REALLY surprised by the twist last night. Woohoo!

But yeah, the whole "president's girlfriend" thing is idiotic. I just don't like anything associated with the Presidential storyline this season. Palmer's a wuss, his brother's annoying as heck, and his girlfriend is wishy-washy.

so is Gael in the clear? i missed portions of this episode

Yes, it appears that Gael was working with Tony to insert Jack back undercover with the bad guys.

Too bad Tony and Jack neglected to mention that to anybody. Instead, when Gael is discovered, he ties Kim up, punches out a couple security guards, and then when he's finally cornered - pulls a gun? On his own people? Same with Salazar's brother. Couldn't he have clued in a couple of the henchmen? Jack and Salazar almost killed each other. (It's still the coolest show on TV though!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Chloe still drives me NUTS. "There, I said it." WTF?

I was REALLY surprised by the twist last night. Woohoo!

But yeah, the whole "president's girlfriend" thing is idiotic. I just don't like anything associated with the Presidential storyline this season. Palmer's a wuss, his brother's annoying as heck, and his girlfriend is wishy-washy.

I'm with you on Cloe. There is something strange about her.
    And the president's storyline this season is BORING. Everytime that part is one I am wishing it would hurry up and get back to the other story.

Great episode!! I love this show!!!

I have a few questions though:

1. Why did Tony and Gael keep quiet about what they were doing from everyone else at CTU? Especially when Gael was caught by Kim, don't you think he could have told her what was going on? I mean really, do they think she's a mole?

2. What's up with Pres. Palmer's storyline? Talk about boring.....I hope it picks up soon. I heard through the rumour mill that Sherry's coming back for some episodes. Can't wait!!!! She'll certainly spice things up.

3. What is Chase doing taking off alone? And what is he going to walk into at the other end? His run on the series may be short-lived. (ie: he shows up and Jack has to kill him to prove his loyalty to the Salazars) Wouldn't that be a twist? Then Jack gets to explain it to Kim when he gets back to the States.

I can't wait for next week!!!
    All right, just hand me my coffee, a cigarette and a coupla asprin an' no one gets hurt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast