+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Line of Fire

Line of Fire

Yeah, it is a Sopranos knock off, but I enjoyed the premier episode. I will follow it for a while and see if the hype holds up.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Ques? about ABC's "Line Of Fire"

can somebody tell me what song that is (title/artist) that they been playing on the promo ads. commercials for this ABC series?

I had started a thread for this show too, a while back, to say that bits of it were filmed (at least for the pilot) in the building where I work -- I live in Richmond. Evidently they came and did a lot of location shots because you see real bits of Richmond in the show -- I saw a backdrop of the Capitol during a scene on this week's show and realized it was shot on the 6th-floor balcony of a nearby office building.
    That said I haven't gotten to see much of this show, but I keep planning to so hopefully it won't get canceled yet.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

no one knows what song that is

anyways as far as the show goes, i watched the 3 episodes

imo, the show is boring there is no excitement, it just basically drags for 1 hr.

the female fbi agent that is suppose to be one of the main characters was lame in the last episode

as much a they promote the show i decide to watch it hoping it will get better, but i am losing interest fast

10-8 is a better ABC program, and at least they mix in a little humor and a few shocking moments, so you won't sit there for an hour unemotional

Looks like this one is not being renewed beyond the 9 episodes.

Too bad, as it was better than most gangster shows, and David Paymer, who played the mob boss was pretty darn good at being evil.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread