+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gallant

FORT Regular

Gallant

I am hoping Gallant will get a big storyline soon. His character has really grown on me. He has been there long enough we need to know more about him. Perhaps with his sister visiting this will happen.

yep she said she would be around for about a month. More new blood coming too. Carter will be returning next week with his new love.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Gallant

As handsome as Gallant is, he should definitely have a girlfriend on the show. How about Nila? It's obvious she's not going to get either of the white guys, John (now with Thandie Newton) or Luka (possibly hooking up with nurse, Sam, [ugghhh]).

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa
    I am hoping Gallant will get a big storyline soon. His character has really grown on me. He has been there long enough we need to know more about him. Perhaps with his sister visiting this will happen.

I've been a big fan since his first season. As much as I like Mekhi Pfeifer, I'd rather see Gallant in the spotlight than another "Pratt throws a tantrum" storyline.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread