+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ER: The "kid" - Ugh!

to the site cub412

That kid is unbearable.
    It's so ridiculous that he is allowed to roam around the place like that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Daddio. I vote for that scenario. Only have it be someone other than Sam that spots the brain tumour (NOT ABBY) I'm so sick of the 'nurse is smarter than the doctor' storyline.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yeah, nurse smarter than doctor has been goig on since Carol Hathaway's days.

It's not just thekid that is making me fed up with ER.
    I can remember a time when I would not miss an episode, now I really don't care either way.
    Does Carter have to have a relationship every single season?
    I find that really annoying too, great doctor, but they've made him a flaky guy imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by bellirng

I also was disappointed that not much was said about Romano. After last new episode, I was so anxious to watch, only to be let down.
    Really - I wonder what was up with that? I mean, sure, he was thoroughly hated and despised but still, and yet - I expected a hint of a memorial or s.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g.

Maybe the executives for ER were having personal or contractual problems with him? I give them a .

FORT Newbie
    I think everyone has some great points and ideas, but i personally would like to see Luka with Sam. It seemed like he was enjoying it by the looks he and Carter exchanged in Touch and Go when he carried Alex's to Sam's car. They might not look like a matched couple but its obvious they are into eachother. I can't wait to see what happens. Oh and i think Abby needs to get some
    Last edited by NurseCandyPants; 01-09-2004 at 02:15 PM.

FORT Regular

Luka is hot!

I agree. Luka is hot. I hate it when they make him so noble that he doesn't get involved. *giggle* ER is wasting potential heavy-breathing time on having Luka be so noble - I'd rather see him hitting on the ladies!!

Oh, and the ENTIRE Congo story line is horrible - boring, dull, predicable, bleeding-heart, liberal PC crud. I don't need to be preached to by the show. In that, I find the Congo story line much more UNbearable than the "cute kid" angle. I enjoy the kid's complicated life, even if done a bit overboard.

Annika

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NurseCandyPants
    I think everyone has some great points and ideas, but i personally would like to see Luka with Sam. It seemed like he was enjoying it by the looks he and Carter exchanged in Touch and Go when he carried Alex's to Sam's car. They might not look like a matched couple but its obvious they are into eachother. I can't wait to see what happens. Oh and i think Abby needs to get some

Sam, Abby and Elizabeth.. I could see any of them with Luka. Though you already know this. XD;

FORT Newbie
    I don't see him getting with Abby again anytime soon. They seems to only have feeling for eachother as friends and she is hooked on Carter still. As for Elizabeth I dunno, they are both very naughty. We all know that he is getting with Sam at the moment, but with his past with women. Maybe he wont stay with her. :monkeybut
    Last edited by NurseCandyPants; 01-10-2004 at 01:58 PM.
    Yup, that's me, Nurse Firecracker! -Abby

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NurseCandyPants
    I don't see him getting with Abby again anytime soon. They seems to only have feeling for eachother as friends and she is hooked on Carter still. As for Elizabeth I dunno, they are both very naughty. We all know that he is getting with Sam at the moment, but with his past with women. Maybe he wont stay with her. :monkeybut
    I would love it for Sam and Luka to marry (I love a happy ending). But that would mean that one of them would then have to DIE.

So. How many doctors and nurses and employees and close relations of ER folks have DIED rather untimely deaths while working at this particular ER? Green, Romano and that young female intern come to mind. Also Peter's ex-wife. It's a walking morgue there, one would have the creaps just working there. If we start counting all the near deaths (Luka's car crash, Carter being shot, Luka's malaria episode, positive there are more...)

I know it's a "nighttime soap", but geesh... I wouldn't work there...

Annika

Well, someone is going to die-I think next week. You look at the picture in the tv guide and it shows a picture of Luka, Carter and a woman. Can't tell if it's Carter's woman or Sam. Put it mentions a fatal accident. I know it's not Carter or Luka who die. It's gotta be either the woman (Carter's girl or Sam) or maybe the kid. I have to agree with everyone else. He is very annoying. But am I the only one who thought it was very tacky for Carter to give a "Dear Jane" letter to Luka to give to Abby? I mean Luka's an ex-boyfriend of Abby's too. So it's like this: Hey, Luka, I know you're Abby's ex-boyfriend, but I'm breaking up with her and I was wondering if you'd give her this "Dear Jane" letter for me? Thanks." Breaking up in a letter is bad enough but to use another ex as a go-between is just wrong.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast