+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 24: Season 3...sucks!

I think they need to drop Sherry, Chloe and Nina. Make some more shooting and I will be fine with the show. I don't have many complaints right now as is.

So no one has anything to say about last night's episode? I thought it may have been the best ep so far this season. I wasn't bored at all...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Except for everything involving Chloe and Kim... And everything involving Wayne and David. Other than that, yeah, it was good. They need to make it more "just Jack".

didnt watch, didnt record, I officially gave up on it. I am watching replays of Keen Eddie on Bravo and enjoying that more.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Chloe sucks. Sherry sucks. I have no clue what those even have to do with what Jack is doing. There better be some good interweaving soon.

I was really hoping the old people would get up to 15mph and take out Sherry.

I enjoyed Tuesday's episode. The president's subplots are boring. A real problem I have with 24 right now is that I follow it up with a rerun of the Shield (S2 which I haven't seen) and makes 24 look really sophomoric. I guess what I am trying to say is that 24 needs to take more chances. The show is playing it too safe.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Fearless prediction: Jack will kill Chase by the end of the season. Either that or Chase kills Jack!!!

Or Chloe kills them both.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234