+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 24: Season 3...sucks!

do these people ever sleep?

I think that the next new show (1/6) will provide fans with some much-needed excitement, with the return of one of Jack's greatest nemesis. I am looking forward to it.

FORT Fogey
    I agree that this season is getting very BORING. Like oneTVslave, I am watching it because I feel I have to, not because I'm enjoying it. I wasn't too sure about it when I saw Jack on drugs the first episode. We'll just wait and see.

I still have to watch the last episode from the middle of December, thats how bad its holding my attention this year!!! I just cant get into it this year, unless Kim takes a long shower
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I think Nina might make an appearance this week.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I quit watching weeks (hours ) ago. The funny thing is, I would have thought I'd watch just to see Keifer, but... I don't know, I just didn't care.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I know how you feel Cali, its like the show this year has an air of oppression or something that makes it hard to watch. And I liked seasons 1 and 2. I just can't get into season 3. It's a struggle to watch it. I tune it in now hoping that some plot twist will grab me but it hasnt yet and I feel I will be dissapointed by the end of the series and not care if it is renewed next year.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Oh no! I just saw a commercial for hour #10. Looks like Jack might have to sleep with Nina to gain her trust.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Oh no! I just saw a commercial for hour #10. Looks like Jack might have to sleep with Nina to gain her trust.
    Too bad girls already trust me, dammit!

I can just see it now, the clock ticking :18 minutes....then when they are done the clock is ticking :19

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I know how you feel Cali, its like the show this year has an air of oppression or something that makes it hard to watch. And I liked seasons 1 and 2. I just can't get into season 3. It's a struggle to watch it. I tune it in now hoping that some plot twist will grab me but it hasnt yet and I feel I will be dissapointed by the end of the series and not care if it is renewed next year.

Ilikai, you nailed it on the head. I struggle to watch this season as well. I dont care if I miss an episode or not. Whereas my hubby thinks its the best one ever.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast