+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Hour # 6

6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Hour # 6

From the Fox Website:

Tonight 9PM/8C
    The US government is on a mission –- to stop Jack Bauer and the terrorist fugitive he’s protecting.

Will CTU be forced to shoot him down?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Is it me, or is the woman in Mexico wearing a different outfit on every episode?

And here's my other question: that woman, Salazar's brother, and the CTU mole all appear to be native Hispanics, but always speak English to each other. Why???

I know, I know, cause it's just a TV show.....

I hate Chappel, he is the biggest suck-up piece of frog pond scum in the world.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I hate Chappel, he is the biggest suck-up piece of frog pond scum in the world.
    I thought he was acting kind of rude when he took over command. Like, "I'm gonna take over just to go on a power trip."

He always does that, he did it the first year, and the second year he really came on like hot Sh*t. You just want to smack him for being the kiss-ass worm that he is. He is the type thats down on his knees for the company... if you know what I mean
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

The girl is always wearing the same dress...and she is damn hot. I wanna see how this one goes next week, hopefully they don't kill off Kim but I don't know how that one is going to play out. And I think Jack is carrying the virus but I am not sure.

I was wondering about that. If Kyle Singer is healthy, there's gotta be someone else out there, right?

I was starting to think the same thing when Jack coughed last night in the car. Seems he is doing a lot of coughing off and on. You would think Salazar would be worried about being around him, unless he doesn't know about Jack being the carrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I was starting to think the same thing when Jack coughed last night in the car. Seems he is doing a lot of coughing off and on. You would think Salazar would be worried about being around him, unless he doesn't know about Jack being the carrier.
    WHAT,Jack is the carrier??? Damm I missed last night's show.

Jay
    Interesting theory, Jack being the carrier. If so, when/how was he infected?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast