+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Hour # 6

That is what I am thinking...where would he get infected? But remember Singer was supposedly infected before the show began so Jack could've been too. Also remember when Kyle said "If I die the virious dies with me." Well they stopped Salazaar from killing Jack last night...this could mean they want him alive so he can carry it on. Just a theory.

Very interesting theory! They said that the virus could be entered into the body via powder. Good ole Jack has a drug problem. Possibly back when he was undercover he got some infected drugs that he didn't use until the day before the threat. Or something like that.

I like Chappell, he is a good villian for the good side of things. I did notice last night that the actor has a weird nose. Definitely not photogenic
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

My only problem with that is, if Jack were the carrier, there's no way they'd want to be bringing him back home to Mexico.

Yeah, maybe when they put him on the plane they will throw him in something like they did to Singer. But I can only wait untill next week which i am use to doing with many show like Alias and The O.C.

Yeah John, that is the only flaw in my theory. If Jack is the carrier, then the brother wouldn't want him brought back to Mexico since he would know that Jack is infected. They obviously did some biological experiments cause of all the dead bodies they had to bury. I just can't accept Kim being a part of CTU having worked in the government sector, it's hard to get your kid in your work area, especially if its like CTU in stature.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Jay
    My theory is that Jack is currently not infected. The Salazars hatched this scheme re. Kyle for two reasons: to spring Salazar from jail and to grab Jack for revenge. Jack would get infected at the Salazars' compound and then dropped off in the middle of LA.

FORT Regular
    this may not be related...but i was wondering if Salazar has white skin, why does his brother have a brown complexion?

I was thinking the same thing as many of you...Jack will end up being the carrier. Get him back to Mexico...offer him some smack for his habit that they know he has now....include some live virus in the heroin...that kinda thing. And with Kim in Gael's custody now, I can see Jack and Kim ending up in the same room somewhere down in Mexico.

Here's a question, though....did anyone else think twice about how freaked Salazar's brother's girlfriend got when he told her that Jack was coming back to Mexico? I think there might be something there...like she had an affair with Jack, or she is an agent also(with romantic connections to Jack) or something.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12