+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help! Looking for Episode Title and Number

FORT Newbie

Help! Looking for Episode Title and Number

Hey--

I was wondering if any of you fans out there could help me... I'm looking for the episode number and the season of an episode I watched recently on AE...

It was the one where there are two men trapped uner a collapsing building, and in order for one of them to live, the other had to die... and the fire-fighters and paramedics were ordered out of the building, but they wouldn't leave the victims alone... then it turns out that the wrong man dies and the guy who thought he was going to die survives instead... at the end of the episode the female paramedic goes to church and talks to a priest.. that's basically all I remember about it...

I think it was in the first season but I'm not sure...

Can anyone help me out???

thanks a bunch... love the show!

jaxx

Can't say I've heard'f that one before . . .

NBC.com has a list of those episodes aired on its website; you might want to check there if we can't think'f anything here.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Hi Jax,

Try this A&E Episode Guide and it lists everything - you have to go episode by episode, but it lists names, numbers and descriptions.

That was a GREAT episode you were talking about - I don't remember names!

There's another Third Watch site that's informative Third Watch Dot Net that you might check out.

Hope this helps!!

Ooh, now that certainly ain't a bad place. I'll have to-eh --- 'research' the fanfic section, booyah!
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

If you want to get into the .. ahem ... more adult section of the fanfiction on the discussion boards, feel free to shoot me a PM over there..

And thanks for the plug.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxxy
    Hey--

I was wondering if any of you fans out there could help me... I'm looking for the episode number and the season of an episode I watched recently on AE...

It was the one where there are two men trapped uner a collapsing building, and in order for one of them to live, the other had to die... and the fire-fighters and paramedics were ordered out of the building, but they wouldn't leave the victims alone... then it turns out that the wrong man dies and the guy who thought he was going to die survives instead... at the end of the episode the female paramedic goes to church and talks to a priest.. that's basically all I remember about it...

I think it was in the first season but I'm not sure...

Can anyone help me out???

thanks a bunch... love the show!

jaxx
    I remember that one. the men are a demolition team and something goes wrong. Kim and Jimmy are trying to help the two men and they bring in that big air bag to lift the part of the building that has collapsed. But when they raise the one side, it will crush the other man. The other man to be crushed is much older than the young guy. They bring the older mans wife to the scene to talk to him for the last time then they raise the debris and crush him to save the younger man. I really don't remember but I think the two men may have been related.

It's called "Demolition Derby" and it's episode 10
    Listen to the wise and beautiful Bosco

+ Reply to Thread