+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I would LOVE any information!

FORT Newbie

I would LOVE any information!

Hey, I recently started watching Third Watch and automatically fell in love with it!! Although, I'm not too caught up with it, being that I have only seen a few eppisodes. I would love it if anyone took the time out to answer any of the questions I have.

1. I see people talking about Cruz and stuff, but I'm a little confused. I think shes a fellow cop, and she was Bosco's partner..right? But I don't understand becuase I thought him and Faith were partners..

2. I read somewhere that Bosco was abused as a kid..has he told anyone about that?

3. I saw one eppisode where Bobby was there, and then another eppisode and he wasn't. I heard he died, but I'm not quite sure how..

4. I saw one eppisode where Jimmy owe'd someone money and then I read somewhere that he had a gambling problem? Is that true?

Ok, thats all the questions I have (hehe), if someone can answer them that would be so amazing!! And if you have any extra information about characters, or their past or if I need to know something to catch me up for new eppisodes or ANYTHING!! Tell me, I would love all the information I can get.

Thanks again!
    Jess

Hey, I recently started watching Third Watch and automatically fell in love with it!! Although, I'm not too caught up with it, being that I have only seen a few eppisodes. I would love it if anyone took the time out to answer any of the questions I have.

1. I see people talking about Cruz and stuff, but I'm a little confused. I think shes a fellow cop, and she was Bosco's partner..right? But I don't understand becuase I thought him and Faith were partners..
    Faith and Bosco are partners. Bosco has aspirations of being ESU, but he settles for Anti Crime instead. Cruz is the Sgt of that division so he is working for her, not with her. She pulls some stupid stuff and gets busted down to writing traffic tickets but still keeps her Sgt rank

2. I read somewhere that Bosco was abused as a kid..has he told anyone about that?
    Bosco has had a tough life. His dad was an abusive alcoholic and as was his mother, his brother is a small time druggie/dealer. He came from the wrong side of the tracks and everything he has he's done for himself. In the early episodes he was a macho womanizer, he has since become a more likeable person.... however he has always been a Cop's cop

3. I saw one eppisode where Bobby was there, and then another eppisode and he wasn't. I heard he died, but I'm not quite sure how.. Bobby was shot and killed while on duty when he tried to save a druggie from suicide. Kim was devestated and she tried to kill herself by swallowing pills, she was found and took a very long time to recover

4. I saw one eppisode where Jimmy owe'd someone money and then I read somewhere that he had a gambling problem? Is that true?
    he did owe money, in one epi he had Joey in the car with him and the person he was indebted to had his goons take the car - forcing Jimmy to walk home with Joey, Kim had a freak attack. We have heard little about his gambling problem since

Ok, thats all the questions I have (hehe), if someone can answer them that would be so amazing!! And if you have any extra information about characters, or their past or if I need to know something to catch me up for new eppisodes or ANYTHING!! Tell me, I would love all the information I can get.

Thanks again!
    Jess

Jess there is so much that happened in the past few years it would take hours to get it all in. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, most of us have been watching since the show's inception
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Thank you SO much!! Hehe, you don't know how much I appreciate all that.

Thanks again!!!
    Jess

Ahh, much spiffiness, a new person. Hope to see you in our conversations Jessica!

STREAMERS!

"Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

What I would love insight to:

What happen to Faith Yokas?

I know all about the shooting with Cruz and all.... (yes I watch the show). I am just "lost" why there really hasn't been any resolve to the whole mess. They have really left her and Fred out to dry this season. After they spent all the time building her family life up in the show... just to say... pfft!

I agree with the potholes that are left all over the place with this show. Its annoying cause they get some great story lines going and abandon them!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Gaby - Faith is temporarily paralyzed and due to the fact that she's pregnant in real life (although she may have already given birth), they sent her and her family "away" to rehab.

She'll be back. In the meanwhile, Monroe is paired with Bosco, which proves to be quite entertaining.

Entertaining and preferable, at least in my opinion. Like I said elsewhere, with 'The Spirit,' I don't think there's been another episode that's moved me so, 9-11 takes aside.

Faith's great; her car-convo's with Bosco are great . . . But the dynamic has been lost, I think -- and apologies if I used the term 'dynamic' incorrectly. Munroe brings a light to the show that hasn't been there in some time, and I'd like to see it stick around for a bit.

Of course, if Sully does indeed retire, and Yokas does indeed return, that leaves Munroe and Davis without partners.

Now that I'll accept.

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Gaby - Faith is temporarily paralyzed and due to the fact that she's pregnant in real life.
    Now that makes sense... I just could not reason why she was bascially left out of the season so far... I don't keep up enough with TV gossip to keep up on things...

You're not the only one Gaby. I don't think many'f us were aware that Price was pregnant. I think Duxxy's the one that relayed such to us. Or Duckgirl; I have a problem with mixing the two up from time to time, eh-heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian105
    Duxxy Or Duckgirl; I have a problem with mixing the two up from time to time, eh-heh.
    I can't think of a nicer compliment
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread