+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/05 - "A Ticket Grows in Brooklyn"

I forgot to set my VCR.
    Anyone able to give me a recap? It would be much appreciated.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hello :)

Hi all, I'm brand new here and I wanted to share some info with you all.

Molly Price had her baby about a month ago. No official announcement has been made yet. She's married to Derek Kelly who plays the fireman DK on the show. He is a real NYC fire fighter. They were married in 2001.

I haven't heard when Faith will be returning, but it won't be until after the first of the year.

I get all my information from a great site called Third Watch Dot Net

http://www.thirdwatch.net/

If you go over there, click on the "Discussion Board" link and you will be overwhelmed with TW love

Strangly enough I found this site when I googled "Shirtless Bosco" Too funny

Well, nice to talk to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I forgot to set my VCR.
    Anyone able to give me a recap? It would be much appreciated.
    This isn't a recap, but my thoughts on the eppy. I've got some friends who like to "spoil" in their replies, but feel free to check it out

http://www.livejournal.com/users/kim...64.html#cutid1

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    Ok, I'll admit -- I'm a newbie.

I just watched tonights eppisode, and it was greeeeat. Althought, I've got a question (hah, whats new). I saw Bosco and that new partner of his and I have to admit, I'm upset...and confused.

Upset becuase I love him and Faith together so much more.

Confused becuase I really really don't understand why he has a new partner.

I read somewhere that Faith was shot by Cruz, some bad cop or something like that, and now shes in the hospital or something. But I read that Bosco and Faith were broken up before that...why were Bosco and Faith split up in the first place?? And..have they gotten back together yet? Hah..it sounds like they were a couple or something.

Thanks to whoever can answer my questions once again!

Jess
    To make a long story short during the fourth season, Bosco told Faith a lie to protect her and she found out. Not only that, Bosco started working Anti-crime with Sgt. Cruz and started a relationship with her when Cruz's sister was killed in a meth lab explosion that nearly killed Bosco and Cruz themselves.

Bosco's relationship with Cruz was the cause of the lie. Cruz was doing some very shady police work and Faith tried to get Bosco to stay away from her.

Bosco and Faith fought and eventually this conversation took place (it shattered my world so completely, I remember it word for word)

Bosco: I through justifyin' myself to you.

Faith: Well then maybe you should find another partner

Bosco: Done

Then later they tear into eachother again in the locker room. A lot of hurtful things were said. They didn't speak again until Cruz started to frame a kid for murder. She made Bosco sign his name to all the reports. There was nothing to tie Cruz to any of the illegal activities. Just Bosco. Bosco asked Faith for help, she slammed the door to her apartment in his face. He asked again at the station and she reluctantly agreed to go to the hotel room of the writer Aaron Noble who had really commited the murder to find the murder weapon that Cruz had allowed him to keep.

Bosco convinced Noble to go to a bar under the guise of waiting for Cruz while Faith snuck into his room. Noble called Cruz to check Bosco's story and so Cruz went to the bar to confront Bosco. She figured out that Faith had gone to the hotel room to find the gun.

As you probably know by now, what happened next wasn't pretty. Three shots, one person dead. Faith shot Cruz in the head (she survived obviously), Bosco shot Noble, Cruz shot Faith who wasn't wearing her vest because she had desk duty that night.

Faith woke up after the surgery to find that not only was she paralyzed, she was in deep doody. The rest is season 5 as we know it.

I hope I helped and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help out

Kim
    Listen to the wise and beautiful Bosco

FORT Newbie
    Wow. I'm speechless. Thank you so much. I've asked around and nobody seemed to answer as good and as detailed as you!! Woo, I feel caught up now. Thanks a bunch, can't wait for repeates now..I've got my VCR ready already!

Jess

Here's what I remember Duxxy:

Bosco and Munroe have a conversation about "helping the people" and they see a linen-dude arguing with a client and making off with the tablecloths from the tables. Bosco and Munroe intercept and try to iron things out.

Well, auh, you tell me if they succeeded: the linens-dude drove his truck into the client's restaurant. Beginning credits: new record for the writers I think.

Meanwhile, Carlos still needs a match for little Kilee. Her aunt's no use, she has Hep-C from a piercing. So Doc takes matters into his own hands and hires a TV news-crew to 'get the word out.'

Enter the offended Guardian105: "Phone calls from supposed born-again Christians saying Kilee's being targeted because Nieto doesn't have Jesus in his heart?" I object! And yes, I probably will write that letter.

Back to Bosco 'N' Co.. Supposedly the linens-dude is pissed because a mob-dude's been killin' their honest business. The family-owned business has sent in report after report after report about these mob-dudes, but no one's done anything. Shame, isn't it?

Meanwhile, back at House 55, Carlos gets a call from someone claiming to be his long-lost mother-dear. Tear-jerker, yes. Plans are made to bring her from LA to N'Yawk -- on Carlos' budget. Do you smell something?

While Carlos is waiting to pick up his "mom" from the airport Bosco and Munroe have visited the crime scene of a certain linens-dude's van and a charred body. Bosco, for about the first time is his TV life, has had 'enough,' and with Munroe hatches a really spiffy scheme to "take care" of the mob-dude and his buddies.

Nice shot of Jimmy being cool here, for you Doherty aficionados out there (Duxxy you're a Jimmy fan right? Many apologies if I'm wrong).

Ending: the mob-dude is arrested for working minors after dark (he 'does his business' in a cafe), unsatisfactory refrigeration units, not-to-code fire-safety inspection (performed by LIEUtenant D.!), hob-knobbing with mobbie-dudes (which is a parole violation), and probably a couple other violations that I can't currently remember.

And poor Carlos waits all fah'druggin' day at the airport, with no sign of 'Mother-Dear.' Doc offers no sympathy despite having waited with the little boy, saying nothing but, "That's what you get."

Me, I'd've preferred they actually end with Bosco 'N' Co. rounding up Meester mob-dude. But that's just me.

*EXEUNT*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Thanks Guardian! that will keep me in the loop for the next show.. maybe I'll get lucky and they will show this epi again over the holidays.

LOl you are so funny! I wouldn't say I'm a "jimmy fan" but the man is delicious to look at... I would still take Bosco over him though
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oh, no, of course not. Absolutely no one can compare to der Bosco.

Except maybe Ruivivar. Maybe.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12